I was wondering since i have a tmobile storm lol how can i get to use the verizon naviation with my phone being unlocked lease help
    05-16-09 10:53 AM
    You will have to look for a 3rd party software for the storm. Which sucks because if you are running OS .75 that a lot of the GPS software is buggy.
    05-16-09 10:57 AM
    where would i start to look at
    05-16-09 11:01 AM
    just take a look at the 3rd Party App List on crackberry. (Easy way to do it is to download the crackberry launcher, launch it, and there is a link for free 3rd party apps that can be downloaded OTA (over the air) so you don't even need to download them to your PC first.
    05-16-09 11:21 AM
    if you could find me that 3rd party link i wont even bother you anymore lol i was looking and i didnt see it
    05-16-09 11:29 AM
    if you could find me that 3rd party link i wont even bother you anymore lol i was looking and i didnt see it
    http://www.amazegps.com/
    Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile
    05-16-09 11:37 AM
    Give it up: you get what you pay for. VZN calls their Navigator "Traffic Enhanced" for a very good reason: it is ZZTOP ! They are strobing their own customers moving in traffic through the various cells to give a real time rendition of actual traffic conditions. You also get visual and audio summaries and alerts of accidents and congestion so you MAY be able to route around them. Plus, you get the regular Garmin functionality.

Doctor Neutron
    05-16-09 11:45 AM
    yeah i have the verizon version and im pissed i cant use my navigation for free...another 15 bucks a month is bull...i have telenav and barley use it..trying to find a better one... somone help me please..
    05-16-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD