09-18-09 08:57 AM
43 12
tools
    I'm not too impressed with Sprint but I can see where ur coming from Eve.
    09-14-09 12:45 PM
    Verizon is da shiz!
    your kidding right?........................TMOBILE!!!!!
    09-14-09 12:56 PM
    .....HEY.....HEY Whats HE DOING HERE!!!!!!!!
    09-14-09 12:59 PM
    I called VZW a couple of days ago asking about upgrading my 8130 to a Tour about 9 months early. I have a family plan with 5 lines, 4 of which are BB's. I told them I really wanted a BB with a full keyboard and I was ready to switch to Sprint to get it. The rep told me to go pound sand. I was shocked. Our bill is about $300 per month and I have been with them for 3 years.

I guess I just need to call back. CSR roulette as its finest.
    09-15-09 08:34 PM
    verizon is so inconsistent...
    09-15-09 08:43 PM
    I'm not too impressed with Sprint but I can see where ur coming from Eve.
    all depends on where you live.
    i live in new england so i get excelent cooverage, fast speeds and a cheap plan.
    they are great depending where you live and if you have their everything plan you get alot of xtra perks.

i am more than satisfied with them
    09-16-09 02:18 PM
    They get more money for you being a Blackberry plan versus an LG Dare. If you go into the store the sales floor reps will do it sometimes. Just luck of the draw but the rationale is the money...
    09-16-09 02:57 PM
    Oh yes it is.
    09-16-09 03:06 PM
    Wish this happened to my girlfriend. She's 2 weeks from her ne2 upgrade and they wouldn't let her upgrade early from a regular cell phone to a bb. The guy at the store was kind of a ***** though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 03:46 PM
    You can upgrade 30 days early if you are eligible for a new every two. heck i called and complained a few months ago and they moved mine...a friend called and his was moved too....just keep calling CS until you reach the right person.

Im not sure if you're date is moved if you're still eligible for the $50 off or not, I have no idea about that....
    09-16-09 06:38 PM
    Whole lot of winers. You sign a contract, chose the phone you want, and then look for exploits or make empty threats about leaving your carrier for another, just to get your own way. You chose the phone, and you'll never be able to stay on top of technology unless you have unlimited pockets. I'm so glad I don't have to work in the CS field. Too many schrutebags always trying to scheme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:01 PM
    I am also upgrading way early. Got a BB Storm for $49.99 after my rebate. Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!
    09-16-09 08:13 PM
    Tuned you have 30 days... Use them wisely.
    09-17-09 07:37 AM
    Tuned you have 30 days... Use them wisely.
    very well spoken when talking about the storm. people either love it or hate it.
    some people think they hate it but they will learn to love it but they dont and by the time they realize it they are out of their 30 days
    09-17-09 12:09 PM
    Yeah and I've been taking calls from everyone cryin about how it was bad from day 1 but they didn't call untill now because the tour is out.... Hmm thats strange lol
    Last edited by blue_and_bold; 09-17-09 at 12:14 PM. Reason: I speak words backwardssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!565sd4f6a5sd4f65sd4af6
    09-17-09 12:11 PM
    haha i hear you. if it was that bad why didnt they get a curve?

thats what i told my cuzin. he wants a iphone in the worst way and talks about how his storm is a pos.
    he truthfully went through about 10 of them and does nothing but talk **** about the phones.

every time he complains i tell him
    "i told you not to get it"
    "when you got it and said you hated it i told you to bring it back within 30 days"
    "you went past the 30 days so i dont want to hear you ***** about the phone"

its people like that that give BB's a bad name sometimes.
    09-17-09 12:48 PM
    I've been wanting a BB for a while now and just out of curiosity I went to the myverizon website and was poking around and decided to see how much they would charge me if I wanted to pay outright for a new tour. My ne2 upgrade isn't till april next year so I assumed I would be paying full price. To my surprise, I was offered a brand new tour for $150 with a waived activation and free overnight shipping! Its on the fedex truck right now!
    09-18-09 08:50 AM
    I'm hoping "big red" will let me do my annual early so I can get a Storm 2, BUT we shall see. Of course who knows it COULD get pushed back to 11/21, I've been hearing mid nov now anyways.
    09-18-09 08:57 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD