10-18-09 06:35 PM
100 ... 234
tools
    Geez, it will drop when they are ready. Take a chill and stop trying to be the first in line for some new **** from RIM. Haven't you learned yet since we now live in the days where it appears the new paradigm for these manufactures seems to be to release a product and then work out the bugs later. I can wait.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 08:47 AM. Reason: langauge
    10-18-09 09:46 AM
    thats usually what the roll eyes emoticon means

Oh and I do have the sarcasm enabled on my laptop just in case.
    Is that a CrackBerry function or a PC function? I'm having trouble finding it on my Mac.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 09:50 AM
    Verizon does kinda suck when it comes to have good customer service, especially in the stores. The people on the phone tend to be a lot better to deal with. But to be honest, you just have to know how to complain and force them to do what you want. Once you practice ******** at them a few times and persuading them, you can generally get what you want out of them.
    I've had excellent customer service on the phone and in the store.
    10-18-09 09:57 AM
    Is that a CrackBerry function or a PC function? I'm having trouble finding it on my Mac.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's on 10.6.1... they added it with the performance update they just pushed out. Check your system prefs.
    10-18-09 10:01 AM
    It has recently occurred to me that Verizon Wireless is a joke or a service. Though they do have great service they do not care about their customers, thew people who keep them in business. It is ridiculous that they cant get their **** together. I have been debating for awhile about whether or not to switch to a different carrier and I think this is the breaking point.

VERIZON WIRELESS... YOU HAVE JUST LOST A LONG TIME CUSTOMER...

p.s. if you ever get your **** together, feel free to contact me

GOOD DAY
    AHAHAHAHAHA like anyone here cares that you just left America's best network, if this did end up in the Verizon forum you would be flamed beyond recovery. Honestly if you think Verizon cares about your less than 300 dollar bill you're high.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Language in quote
    10-18-09 10:20 AM
    It has recently occurred to me that Verizon Wireless is a joke or a service. Though they do have great service they do not care about their customers, thew people who keep them in business. It is ridiculous that they cant get their **** together. I have been debating for awhile about whether or not to switch to a different carrier and I think this is the breaking point.

GOOD DAY

Are you serious? Over a phone? I also saw another post you made saying whenever YOU broke YOUR phone. Not if the phone malfunctioned. And from what your saying you apparently didnt pay for insurance....Everyone that is mad with Verizon wireless do it to themselves. Decline insurance, go over there minutes, don't pay their bill on time and it's our fault right? Be serious.....

Go ahead, LEAVE! But trust me when I say this, we won't miss your temper tantrum and what is that I see? Another 5 customers going into the store or calling the telesales dept to start services with us......? BYE BYE
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Language in quote
    10-18-09 10:30 AM
    First post...

Verizon has been good to us for the 10+ years or so we've been with them. The reception is second to none where I live. They are always great on the phone and seem to be helpful in the stores. Maybe they're nice because we spend 320.00+ a month??? Either way, I'm happy.
    10-18-09 10:44 AM
    I have had great customer service with verizon. I had one problem with them and really it was my own fault and they still fixed it. ATT has some pretty good costumer service as well, but they have some really confusing policies.
    10-18-09 10:47 AM
    Generally, I've found if I'm civil, respectful, explain the problem and ask them to help me solve it, they usually do. BTW, I'm not a Verizon VIP customer and I've found this also works with the phone company and the cable company. Who knew? Attitude is everything, and a bad one will ensure a bad result. JMO and experience.
    And the nail gets hit RIGHT on the head!

BINGO! Treat a representative with civility and respect, also ask them how their day is going with a 'I really mean this' tone in your voice and look on your face and people WILL bend over backwards for you.

I have a family plan with Verizon with 3 lines and have always had great, polite service from them. My wife forgot to take her LG out of her pocket before getting in a swimming pool, I took the phone to a store and explained to them exactly what had happened, politely and patiently. THEY REPLACED IT FREE OF CHARGE! I should really of paid full price to replace a phone that my wife had only had a few months.

You get out of people that which you put in. Politeness and civility costs nothing and makes a big difference in the day of the person who has been dealing with customers all day.

Verizon are more expensive, definitely, but I wouldn't switch from them.

Russ.
    10-18-09 12:21 PM

GOOD DAY
    so which is it, a joke or a service?
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Langauge in quote
    10-18-09 12:39 PM
    The OP must have me on ignore or something because Ive asked this several times.

So, please tell us all how these phone just "broke".
    10-18-09 02:13 PM
    I had two voyegers and the first one just wouldnt turn on one day. There was no physical or water damage. Then i had to buy another one at full price ( yes its MY FAULT for not buying insurance). The second one became very slow and then would just freeze everytime i turned it on, again no water or physical damage. I then got a bb curve 8330, kept freezing and turning on and off ( barely any physical damage and no water damage), I hda insurance on this one so I got it replaced. Then the replacement they sent me came broken, sent it back, got a new one and now the one I have is very slow, turns on and off and I dont want to waste an insurance claim on it since you only get two a year.
    10-18-09 02:19 PM
    got get yourself an IPHONY and some bad service. Also try the right forum
    10-18-09 02:21 PM
    I do think they care as much as if not more than AT&T...............
    They keep me happy
    10-18-09 02:41 PM
    I've never had anything remotely close to "good" customer service with verizon. When ever i've broken a phone, they've made me pay full price for it unless i was eligible for an upgrade. I've been with them for 6 years. I've been waiting for the storm2 since the first words were leaked about it. It looks like a great device, but with customer service like verizon, its not worth staying around. and who knows they could make us wait till the holidays for it.
    Maybe if they were very old and outdated. I havre never had that problem. They have always replaced them. If it was something like dropping them and breaking them well maybe thats a horse of a different color.
    That would probably be an insurance claim. Malfunction thats VZW problem.
    As far as the op not starting this in the VZ forum. I don't think he had the nads to..........
    Maybe the mods will move it
    10-18-09 02:57 PM
    I had two voyegers and the first one just wouldnt turn on one day. There was no physical or water damage. Then i had to buy another one at full price ( yes its MY FAULT for not buying insurance). The second one became very slow and then would just freeze everytime i turned it on, again no water or physical damage. I then got a bb curve 8330, kept freezing and turning on and off ( barely any physical damage and no water damage), I hda insurance on this one so I got it replaced. Then the replacement they sent me came broken, sent it back, got a new one and now the one I have is very slow, turns on and off and I dont want to waste an insurance claim on it since you only get two a year.
    Ive had well over 20 phones from verizon over the past 5 years and maybe 2 or 3 ever had to be replaced for problems.
    10-18-09 03:08 PM
    I will say this again for you guys... The reason this is in this section of the forum is because of the article that was written on the front page about Verizon releasing the s2.
    10-18-09 03:12 PM
    I have had VZW for 9 years and they have been good to me. The only issue I have is the new NE2 and insurance rates. $30 for NE2 if your plan is under $70 regardless of how many lines you have? $8/mo for insurance w/an $80 deductible for a smartphone?

I am using an iPhone for now, but still have 3 lines with VZW. So far 1 dropped AT&T call after none with VZW!
    10-18-09 03:16 PM
    I will say this again for you guys... The reason this is in this section of the forum is because of the article that was written on the front page about Verizon releasing the s2.
    Front page where not srying to be a smart arse?
    10-18-09 03:21 PM
    So, wait a second.

He's mad because he's been DYING for a phone that had no OFFICIAL release date?

Dude, these are message boards that get leaked info. You get your hopes and dreams crushed because a business does what it has to for a business?

What a ridiculous little tool!
    Is that what this is all about?
    Get a torch................
    Flame time.................................
    10-18-09 03:49 PM

GOOD DAY
    OH MY GOD! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD FOR VERIZON AH. -_-
    Lamest thing I've read since coming back.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Lagnauge in quote
    10-18-09 04:56 PM
    I've had to call into verizon a few times and I got transferred around a lot but I got good service. And as for the S2 there wasn't, and still isn't, a release date so I don't get why you're upset about it. Good luck with whatever carrier you choose to go with.
    10-18-09 06:06 PM
    Im not the one complaining about it.
    didnt say you were.
    10-18-09 06:15 PM

GOOD DAY
    they wont contact you, nor will they miss you, and as a matter of fact they are probably tired of you clogging up there 611 lines complaining about how your phone wont wipe your tears...so thank you instead
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 08:49 AM. Reason: language in quote
    10-18-09 06:33 PM
    this thread is so worthless.... and has nothing to do with storm 2.

and being with verizon for only 6 years is not a long time as you claim it is..
    10-18-09 06:35 PM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD