10-18-09 07:35 PM
100 1234
tools
    I am thinking about switching from tmobile to verizon so I can get the storm2. My contract with tmobile is up and I am free to switch at any time but I am having a hard time justifying the 25 bucks a month extra I would have to pay for a comparable plan from verizon.
    10-17-09 11:04 PM
    I am thinking about switching from tmobile to verizon so I can get the storm2. My contract with tmobile is up and I am free to switch at any time but I am having a hard time justifying the 25 bucks a month extra I would have to pay for a comparable plan from verizon.
    Whats the extra 25 for?
    10-17-09 11:06 PM
    Whats the best weather app?
    10-17-09 11:07 PM
    You are right that verizon should treat everyone the same. That being said- read the posts--- they are paying attention because there are about 20 some positive posts for verizon ............and then.........yours. They must be doing something right.
    10-17-09 11:14 PM
    ...I lost my browser. Have you guys seen it anywhere?

Seriously, though; I've been with Verizon since back in '97 and I've never had a CS problem (when dealing with Verizon employees... 'authorized retailers' are jokes). They're always helpful, friendly, and respectful. When I activated my Storm over the phone, the rep I got had one and she and I talked about the device while we were going through the steps. She gave me some pointers, pointed me to Crackberry (even though I'd already found it), and even suggested a few changes to my plan that ended up saving me a few bucks.
    10-17-09 11:16 PM
    is this the Gizmodo founder?
    I like this comment, but BTW I am not on anyone's side just in case any of you is curious.
    10-17-09 11:16 PM
    Whats the extra 25 for?

The extra 25 bucks a month is just how much more verison charges then tmobile, for the same plans...
    10-17-09 11:17 PM
    The extra 25 bucks a month is just how much more verison charges then tmobile, for the same plans...
    Money-wise, Verizon is the most expensive carrier among ATT, TMO, SPRINT, and US CELLULAR.

...... cannot compare services.
    10-17-09 11:19 PM
    Money-wise, Verizon is the most expensive carrier among ATT, TMO, SPRINT, and US CELLULAR.

...... cannot compare services.
    I think sprint and verizon are pretty close, but the other carriers I really dont have a clue.
    10-17-09 11:53 PM
    same plans maybe but verizon has better service IMO.
    10-17-09 11:55 PM
    How dare they expect you to purchase a new phone after you broke the one you had? Don't they realize who you are? And the gall they have by not releasing a phone when you want it/need it now. If I were you I would demand some free stuff if they want to keep your business. Because its you. Don't they get it. Its you. If I was vz I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I lost you as a customer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 12:06 AM
    Let me clarify this for you guys. When my phones broke, it was not my fault. None of the phones had any water damage, barely any physical damage at all. It was all internal problems that they claimed "I caused."
    10-18-09 12:10 AM
    I've never had anything remotely close to "good" customer service with verizon. When ever i've broken a phone, they've made me pay full price for it unless i was eligible for an upgrade. I've been with them for 6 years. I've been waiting for the storm2 since the first words were leaked about it. It looks like a great device, but with customer service like verizon, its not worth staying around. and who knows they could make us wait till the holidays for it.
    God for-*******-bid you pay full price like EVERYONE ELSE!
    10-18-09 12:13 AM
    verizon has the best coverage and call clarity... i hate my itoy & att... (tmobile)
    10-18-09 12:14 AM
    Let me clarify this for you guys. When my phones broke, it was not my fault. None of the phones had any water damage, barely any physical damage at all. It was all internal problems that they claimed "I caused."
    and what kind of "internal" damage are we talking about. And please dont say the usual. Slow and laggy, screen locking up, clock spinning all the time, screen didnt click well, etc etc etc.
    10-18-09 12:15 AM
    God for-*******-bid you pay full price like EVERYONE ELSE!
    I know right! Sheesh, I wonder what verizon was thinking charging an awesome customer full price.
    10-18-09 12:16 AM
    I had the complete opposite experience... I spilled beer on mine and ****ed up some of the functions... the lady at verizon knew it was my fault and she just replaced it... great customer service. And when my replacement didnt work (wouldn't connect to pc no matter what), they replaced it after I just told them it wouldn't connect to the pc no matter what.
    I know right! Sheesh, I wonder what verizon was thinking charging an awesome customer full price.
    sarcasm?
    10-18-09 12:19 AM

sarcasm?
    thats usually what the roll eyes emoticon means

Oh and I do have the sarcasm enabled on my laptop just in case.
    10-18-09 12:22 AM
    It has recently occurred to me that Verizon Wireless is a joke or a service. Though they do have great service they do not care about their customers, thew people who keep them in business. It is ridiculous that they cant get their **** together. I have been debating for awhile about whether or not to switch to a different carrier and I think this is the breaking point.

VERIZON WIRELESS... YOU HAVE JUST LOST A LONG TIME CUSTOMER...

p.s. if you ever get your **** together, feel free to contact me

GOOD DAY
    Don't let the door hit 'ya where the Good Lord split 'ya!

VZW has the best customer service, check the ratings.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Language in quote
    10-18-09 12:24 AM
    thats usually what the roll eyes emoticon means

Oh and I do have the sarcasm enabled on my laptop just in case.
    missed it... either way.. I don't know why you would complain about paying full price for a phone when your contract isn't up.
    10-18-09 12:26 AM
    It has recently occurred to me that Verizon Wireless is a joke or a service. Though they do have great service they do not care about their customers, thew people who keep them in business. It is ridiculous that they cant get their **** together. I have been debating for awhile about whether or not to switch to a different carrier and I think this is the breaking point.

VERIZON WIRELESS... YOU HAVE JUST LOST A LONG TIME CUSTOMER...

p.s. if you ever get your **** together, feel free to contact me

GOOD DAY

Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Language
    10-18-09 12:33 AM
    Good luck. I had ATT in Phoenix and couldn't get service in my apartment. I walked around in the 100+ degree heat and still dropped calls. After numerous calls to ATT (they did not want to help as according to their "maps" I had perfect service in the area) the let me go and I came to Verizon. Maybe it is more expensive but it is worth it when I can actually talk where I want too. Maybe it is just me but that "There's a map for that" ads fit perfectly.
    10-18-09 12:33 AM
    Verizon CS has been very good to me for years. Anytime I have needed help with a problem, I've found they will work with me to help solve it. Example: last year, I used my NE2 credit to upgrade to a Razr2. Then, after about 5 months, I realized I really wanted the Storm. I called Verizon CS and explained I made a mistake by buying the Razr. After a little chat, they agreed to restore my NE2 credit so I could get the Storm.

Generally, I've found if I'm civil, respectful, explain the problem and ask them to help me solve it, they usually do. BTW, I'm not a Verizon VIP customer and I've found this also works with the phone company and the cable company. Who knew? Attitude is everything, and a bad one will ensure a bad result. JMO and experience.
    10-18-09 12:35 AM
    Good luck. I had ATT in Phoenix and couldn't get service in my apartment. I walked around in the 100+ degree heat and still dropped calls. After numerous calls to ATT (they did not want to help as according to their "maps" I had perfect service in the area) the let me go and I came to Verizon. Maybe it is more expensive but it is worth it when I can actually talk where I want too. Maybe it is just me but that "There's a map for that" ads fit perfectly.

I'm glad someone finally answered Apple/ATT's ads... the PC commercials are bull****, the "there's and app for that" commercials really just show the uselessness of 99% of the apps, and Verizon attacked both! Good job big red.
    10-18-09 12:37 AM
    I'm glad someone finally answered Apple/ATT's ads... the PC commercials are bull****, the "there's and app for that" commercials really just show the uselessness of 99% of the apps, and Verizon attacked both! Good job big red.
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000

10-18-09 01:08 AM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD