10-18-09 06:35 PM
100 123 ...
tools
    It has recently occurred to me that Verizon Wireless is a joke or a service. Though they do have great service they do not care about their customers, thew people who keep them in business. It is ridiculous that they cant get their **** together. I have been debating for awhile about whether or not to switch to a different carrier and I think this is the breaking point.

VERIZON WIRELESS... YOU HAVE JUST LOST A LONG TIME CUSTOMER...

p.s. if you ever get your **** together, feel free to contact me

GOOD DAY
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-09 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Langauge
    10-17-09 09:30 PM
    umm, ok. Good luck with less 3G in more places. Oh and how about them dropped calls your going to experience on .............whatever other carrier you go with. And you felt the need to post this here because you knew it would get allot of attention even though its in the wrong section. Nice move!
    10-17-09 09:32 PM
    You do know this has nothing to do with the storm2 right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 09:33 PM
    ???????????? Ok this is the wrong place for a verizon rant. That belongs in the VZW section.
    10-17-09 09:34 PM
    verizon has done anything and everything for me lol... replacing phones for free ect... even once w/o the insurance 5 months after i had the phone
    10-17-09 09:35 PM
    You do know this has nothing to do with the storm2 right?

he is well aware of that but where else would he get the most responses. here of course.
    umm, ok. Good luck with less 3G in more places. Oh and how about them dropped calls your going to experience on .............whatever other carrier you go with. And you felt the need to post this here because you knew it would get allot of attention even though its in the wrong section. Nice move!
    If you live in any major area and aren't a constant traveler you won't miss anything. I have ATT AND VZ and I don't notice a difference at all in my area. I've also traveled along the east coast and experience the same. It is rare to find my VZ working and not my ATT.

So, that argument about more 3G areas is pointless unless the user requires it.
    If you read the article posted on the front page about verizon launching the storm2, you'd realize that this has everything to do with the storm.
    What are you so ticked off over? Lack of a release date? Dumb. I've been with Verizon for years and customer service has always been great in my experience.

If you live in any major area and aren't a constant traveler you won't miss anything. I have ATT AND VZ and I don't notice a difference at all in my area. I've also traveled along the east coast and experience the same. It is rare to find my VZ working and not my ATT.

So, that argument about more 3G areas is pointless unless the user requires it.
    I travel so I need my 3G coverage. Whats that saying again? Oh yeah, "Theres a mAPP for that"
    10-17-09 09:37 PM
    Not sure what your talking about but I never had a problem with them. I needed to upgrade my data card like a month before I was able too and they did it for me, when I went from the Chocolate to the Voyager, I upgraded within 9 months of owning the Chocolate.

Everytime I call, they get my problem resolved instantly.
    10-17-09 09:40 PM
    [QUOTE=ibigler5;3844297]If you read the article posted on the front page about verizon launching the storm2, you'd realize that this has everything to do with the storm.[/QUOTE

1. Can't really figure out why your so peaved.
    2. You do realize this is just a phone, right?
    10-17-09 09:46 PM
    I've never had anything remotely close to "good" customer service with verizon. When ever i've broken a phone, they've made me pay full price for it unless i was eligible for an upgrade. I've been with them for 6 years. I've been waiting for the storm2 since the first words were leaked about it. It looks like a great device, but with customer service like verizon, its not worth staying around. and who knows they could make us wait till the holidays for it.
    10-17-09 09:47 PM
    I've never had anything remotely close to "good" customer service with verizon. When ever i've broken a phone, they've made me pay full price for it unless i was eligible for an upgrade. I've been with them for 6 years. I've been waiting for the storm2 since the first words were leaked about it. It looks like a great device, but with customer service like verizon, its not worth staying around. and who knows they could make us wait till the holidays for it.
    is this the Gizmodo founder?
    10-17-09 09:51 PM
    He is probably mad that Verizon is not releasing the Storm2 on his time schedule. So he has to throw a temper tantrum like it matters or anyone cares. If he thinks Verizon cares about his one contract compared to the thousands they will get in the next few months, he is delirious. Way to stick it to Big Red buddy, less coverage and more aggravation.
    10-17-09 09:54 PM
    I've been with them since the beginning of time. Bell atlantic. For the most part i have had nothing but excellent customer service. They get an A+ in my book.
    10-17-09 09:56 PM
    lol Technically we shouldnt even know about the storm2 till recently. Maybe you have had bad customer service experiences because your not a nice person? But maybe you are, just something to think about.
    10-17-09 09:56 PM
    why should they give u a new device when u urself broke the one you had

LOL! that is a ridiculous reason to leave a company. maybe it would be best if u left Verizon...
    10-17-09 09:57 PM
    is this the Gizmodo founder?
    could be. Or maybe the guy that wrote that article.
    Good luck wherever you land. Grass ain't greener but to each his own.
    You'll be waiting a **** of a lot longer after you storm away from Verizon.
    10-17-09 09:58 PM
    It has occurred to me that a bunch of people are throwing fits over rumored releases that were NEVER confirmed and then blaming the company that didn't confirm them for not bringing the product out when the unconfirmed rumors said it would be here.
    How ridiculous is that!!
    Calm down, Verizon will release it when they feel it is ready for market instead of putting up with ridicule.
    Personally it is a great stand and makes me feel more comfortable that Verizon is trying to protect their customers rather than just jumping in because people are begging for it!
    Those would be the same people who would scream the loudest if something went wrong!
    Oh wait, let me guess. You think verizon should offer you a discount on the storm2 right?
    It is not just one contract, it an entire company. So thats a lot of contracts. and it shouldnt matter to verizon whether its a big contract or a small one, you should treat every one with the same grade of customer service. Thats just a little lesson on customer service bud.
    10-17-09 09:59 PM
    It is not just one contract, it an entire company. So thats a lot of contracts. and it shouldnt matter to verizon whether its a big contract or a small one, you should treat every one with the same grade of customer service. Thats just a little lesson on customer service bud.
    I have 5 lines with them and spend well over 300 a month for my service. They take care of me and they always have. The only time Ive had an issue is when I went into a store and the guy behind the counter was a total turd bucket. I learned my lesson and I dont go to the store other than to buy a device.
    10-17-09 10:04 PM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD