Verizon is getting the ipad! I found out when I dial *611 from my cell phone. So it looks like apple product will be coming to Verizon soon.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 06:02 AM
    Had to ask, but why is this in "Blackberry News & Rumors"?
    10-22-10 07:00 AM
    Verizon is getting the ipad! I found out when I dial *611 from my cell phone. So it looks like apple product will be coming to Verizon soon.....

All it is is a WiFi iPad with a MiFi included in the package. I have a 3G iPad and I own a Sprint MiFi + Droid X with hotspot.
    10-22-10 07:24 AM
    Had to ask, but why is this in "Blackberry News & Rumors"?
    +1 should be on the Verizon thread instead..
    i own an ipad and i'm willing to admit that the novelty wears off pretty quickly especially if you have an ipod touch.
    i said it before.. the ipad cannot replace a full functioning netbook.
    10-22-10 07:35 AM

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/com...r-28th-539088/

You are welcome.
    10-22-10 08:27 AM
    One thought I had yesterday, Verizon is picking up the iPad and the tablet from Samsung. Will they too pick up the BB Playbook and the Motorola tablet when they comes out? Seems like a lot of different tablets for one carrier to offer.
    10-22-10 09:48 AM
    One thought I had yesterday, Verizon is picking up the iPad and the tablet from Samsung. Will they too pick up the BB Playbook and the Motorola tablet when they comes out? Seems like a lot of different tablets for one carrier to offer.
    The PlayBook requires a BlackBerry to connect to Verizon's network. so if they do, it will be bundled with the Pearl, Curve, or another cheap BlackBerry (they'll probably use it to get rid of old stock.)
    10-22-10 10:26 AM
    Good Morning........ I heard from my friend that work 4 at&t that the Playbook need a Blackberry to operate. It can not operate on it own. That is totally STUPID. what what RIM thinking.
    10-22-10 10:36 AM
    Good Morning........ I heard from my friend that work 4 at&t that the Playbook need a Blackberry to operate. It can not operate on it own. That is totally STUPID. what what RIM thinking.
    Actually, it can operate on its own. It can bond to a BB to display all the stuff on the BB however. That's where the bonding comes from. Your friend is not 100% correct based on released info. (i.e. they didn't read close enough)
    10-22-10 10:43 AM
    old newsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    10-22-10 03:05 PM
    Yes...what what RIM thinking indeed.
    10-29-10 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD