Hey guys;

I was wondering, I saw on the main page that Verizon is now showing the Storm2 at 99 after an instant rebate for new 2 year contacts.

I just switched over to verizon and got my Storm 2 last weekend so I am well within my 30 days. Do you think Verizon will honor that price for me if I give them a call?
    Last edited by paimon.soror; 11-10-09 at 09:01 AM.
    11-10-09 08:51 AM
    yes , you have to threaten to go back to your previous carrier
    11-10-09 08:56 AM
    Don't threaten anything. The more demanding you are the less chance you have of getting your way. If you politely explain the situation and tell them you were hoping they might still honor that price, I think you have a good chance. When I upgraded to this pearl, they had a really good deal going online, but not in store or by phone. Problem was the online store wouldn't let me upgrade. I called and explained to them, and they credited me the difference in price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 09:40 AM
    You have 30 days for price adjustments, but you might want to read into the price more, it was probably including a NE2 discount.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 09:43 AM
    Don't think that $99 ad is specifically through Verizon. It looks like it is offered through an approved Verizon dealer. When you click on the ad it takes you to the Crackberry store and if you look at the bottom of the ad it states it's a promotion from the Verizon dealer (can't remember the name). Don't think you'll get this deal at your local Verizon store. I'd look into more before you do.
    11-10-09 09:45 AM
    Don't think that $99 ad is specifically through Verizon. It looks like it is offered through an approved Verizon dealer. When you click on the ad it takes you to the Crackberry store and if you look at the bottom of the ad it states it's a promotion from the Verizon dealer (can't remember the name). Don't think you'll get this deal at your local Verizon store. I'd look into more before you do.
    Yea I just noticed that, looks like its a shopcrackberry.com sponsorship deal. I actually called Verizon, the lady was real nice, she didn't know what I was talking about but gave me her extension just incase I found the promotion code or whatever so that I can call back with it. First time I had to call VZW since I switched over, and so far a very pleasant one. Thanks guys for your help
    11-10-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD