Verizon and Google just issued a statement endorsing the FCC's plan on net neutrality.

blogs.usatoday.com/technologylive/2009/10/fccs-net-neutrality-plan-gets-big-boost.html

Link works best if copy/pasted in Opera or Bolt.

What does that mean for us Verizon users?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cenloe; 10-22-09 at 12:03 PM.
    10-22-09 11:37 AM
    Not berry friendly.

10-22-09 11:49 AM
    Nothing really. net neutrality is for EVERYONE, not just specific ISP's or Wireless providers.
    10-22-09 11:50 AM
    Google and VZ athick as thieves; against AT&T
    10-22-09 12:05 PM
    Google and VZ athick as thieves; against AT&T
    As an employee, I have to see this "rah rah rah Google" thing our company has going on is getting old already.
    10-22-09 12:20 PM
    I hope it means real VOIP via Google Voice. I forsee most carriers moving towards data as the meat of any cell plan, data plans will probably replace voice plans with the mass adoption of VOIP, IF they can get over latency issues.
    10-22-09 01:12 PM
    I hope it means real VOIP via Google Voice. I forsee most carriers moving towards data as the meat of any cell plan, data plans will probably replace voice plans with the mass adoption of VOIP, IF they can get over latency issues.
    That didn't even cross my mind wow
    10-22-09 01:41 PM
    As an employee, I have to see this "rah rah rah Google" thing our company has going on is getting old already.
    What really got old quick is the BlackBerry lust, but I guess Verizon has a new boyfriend...

10-22-09 02:21 PM
    It's only been what, a week?

You must be a happy employee.
    10-22-09 02:39 PM
    A bit lengthy but worth the read.............

http://www.nojitter.com/blog/archive...id_anigma.html
    10-22-09 03:17 PM
    A bit lengthy but worth the read.............

http://www.nojitter.com/blog/archive...id_anigma.html
    Thats one of the best, unbiased and well written articles Ive read on mobile platforms. Very fair assessment, IMHO.
    10-22-09 03:41 PM
    I figure, in the next 5 years or so, almost all cell phones will be data/smartphones. Google gets on board with a whole bunch of stuff before it becomes popular, cause they're awesome like that. This can only be a good thing!
    10-22-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD