I got laid off from Circuit City, and as you all know they are going under. If they take away my discount, I dont suppose its possible to terminate my contract without fees is it? Verizon is way too expensive to stay with without my 20 percent off.
    02-06-09 06:28 PM
    I got laid off from Circuit City, and as you all know they are going under. If they take away my discount, I dont suppose its possible to terminate my contract without fees is it? Verizon is way too expensive to stay with without my 20 percent off.
    In the past, once the discount is applied, it just stays on the account. Don't inform them of any changes and nothing should change. I am sorry to here about the job, kinda sucks so many companies are folding left and right.

There was an intern that worked at our company and we get a discount. He used his corp email, got the discount and even after he left, the discount stayed so I wouldn't worry too much.

EDIT: Then again though, now that I think about it, our company did not go under so they very well could just delete the CC discount code, but I am not sure if that would effect the accounts that already have it applied, it would stop new people though from getting it. I'm sorry I have not been much help. I would let it go for a few months and see if it continues, probably the best way. Informing them will not work to anyway in your advantage.
    02-06-09 07:37 PM
    I left my company 6 yrs ago and still have the same discount

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 07:45 PM
    SInce all employees to CC will be out of work, then VZW knows this and may terminate the discount. If you leave a company and that company still is around they have no way to know if you left, unless the company reports it. Contacts are not based on access discount that I am aware of.

Best thing to do is keep lips zipped and see what happens and cross that bridge if you have to
    02-06-09 08:29 PM
    I've been inactive military since October 2007... No one ever said anything to me about it. Even after I got my MIR instantly BECAUSE I was on a govt discount... Storm was like $120 out the door.
    02-07-09 01:31 AM
    Get the 8900 and the freelancers discount and your good. Tmobile is cheaper that vzw!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD