10-05-09 11:44 AM
54 123
tools
    Is it free to get a trackball replacement>
    If its covered under the 1 year warranty. I don't know if they would charge for one if the phone was out of warranty... Anyone know?
    09-03-09 09:50 AM
    it depends on what store you go to due to vzws inconsistencies...some will, some wont...
    09-03-09 04:46 PM
    I'm pretty sure they do provide replacement trackballs for the Tour in the store, but the issues with the Tour's trackball isn't physical, it is a software problem...RIM is working on a fix from what I hear.
    people keep saying that but how can it be a software problem when it works fine for a while then somehow it starts to lose traction. a software problem would be evident from the beginning, wouldn't it?
    10-05-09 11:38 AM
    people keep saying that but how can it be a software problem when it works fine for a while then somehow it starts to lose traction. a software problem would be evident from the beginning, wouldn't it?
    Not necesarily why are so many people fine for 30 days with a storm then hate it? Over time with more 3rd party apps/email/contacts/calendar entries there can be more issues that develop.
    10-05-09 11:44 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD