Any issues with unlimited data plan and Flycast? I have heard that there is a 5 gig limit. Is this true? How do I monitor?
    01-27-09 11:44 AM
    #3282 to view DATA usage

5GB limit is for tethering.
    01-27-09 11:57 AM
    Thanks for information. So does that mean that I can stream audio with no limits and issues?
    01-27-09 12:05 PM
    Thanks for information. So does that mean that I can stream audio with no limits and issues?
    REALLY good question. I subscribed to this thread and look forward to the answer
    01-28-09 06:15 PM
    REALLY good question. I subscribed to this thread and look forward to the answer
    I Have a VZW Curve and Flycast, I stream it all day from work and have yet to have any problems. I use Flycast, Slacker and Moodio.fm. Each has their ups and downs, Flycast has stream issues sometimes, slackers variety on obscure stuff leaves much to be desired and Moodio.fm doesnt allow backround playing of music. Berrytunes was good too, but quality on streaming was too low for me, and Im not an audiophile.

The 5GB limit is for tethering to a computer.

Happy streaming!
    01-28-09 09:32 PM
    To fpatano - great info. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 12:24 AM
    I Have a VZW Curve and Flycast, I stream it all day from work and have yet to have any problems. I use Flycast, Slacker and Moodio.fm. Each has their ups and downs, Flycast has stream issues sometimes, slackers variety on obscure stuff leaves much to be desired and Moodio.fm doesnt allow backround playing of music. Berrytunes was good too, but quality on streaming was too low for me, and Im not an audiophile.

The 5GB limit is for tethering to a computer.

Happy streaming!
    I installed the Sprint .131 update posted in Curve forum yesterday and I spent all afternoon listening CSPAN radio thru Moodio/Media Player [in background]...Maybe it's a fluke, but it's still working this morning....

Happy streaming....
    01-29-09 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD