****You get these 2 phones for free when taking over the contract****

I have a Family plan contract with verizon that i would like to get rid of due to me moving soon. This deal comes with a Blackberry Tour, and a LG VX8360. This contract was originally through alltel so the rates are still from alltel until end of term, which is less then a year away. but what you would be getting is 500 anytime minutes for both lines, plus, unlimited night and weekend minutes, unlimited texting for both lines, unlimited web browsing for the blackberry and also, you get the 10 numbers unlimited talking to of your choice. its only $115 a month, conpared to Verizon plan which would be well over $150. I might add that both phones are verizon phones and in perfect condition.. if you are interested in this, please feel free pm me if interested

thank you
    02-25-10 09:34 PM
    Where are you moving too?
    02-25-10 09:39 PM
    to st paul, mn, they have t-mobile with 3G up there so i can finally get my dream phone, the bold 9700!
    02-25-10 09:47 PM
    Boooo!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-26-10 07:29 AM
    Your probably better off paying the etfs and selling the phones on eBay.

02-26-10 10:11 AM
    Well with the assumption of liability would only cost someone a $15 transfer fee vs new line activation fees of $35 for the first line and $15 transfer vs $25 act fee for secondary line. I could see it being a solution for someone. Not to mention the cost of the phones!

You also get a Tour for free... lol.
    02-26-10 10:22 AM
    Sorry but can't have you offering up devices w/ contracts here as there is just too much entailed with the transaction. Check out something like Cellswapper.com - Cellswapper.com - Get out of your Cell Phone-Mobile-Wireless Contract
    02-26-10 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD