30 12
tools
    I would love to see a 3 gb cap at 25.00
    5 gb at 40.00
    of course this would include tethering
    unlimited would be 50.00.
    that would work just fine for me also
    03-15-10 09:02 AM

They'll want people to use data and with LTE they have enough bandwidth to give away more data.
    Really?

Huh...

You understand that once lte is fully released, it will carry both voice and data, right?

You understand that t-moble, att, and verizon are all going to share that same bandwidth?

All the voice traffic and all the data traffic from the vast majority of smart phone users on one network?

All the data traffic from 4g cards on the same network?

All the data and voice use of most of the people that use data and voice on one network, using 25+ year old protocols?

I am confused.

Unlike wimax that has several frequency to choose from. Lte has at most 100 sub frequency channels, about as much has 3g does today.

You really do not understand what you are saying do you?

Try reading some specs, then comment.
    03-15-10 12:17 PM
    I have my wireless internet also with Verizon. I have had it over 5 yrs. I am not upgrading because I do have unlimited and if I were to upgrade it would change my plan. So, I use my notebook a lot and am not going to give up the unlimited data.
    I don't know what will happen with the data on the phones. I am not going to worry about it.
    03-15-10 12:46 PM
    I'm okay with caps but I want the FCC to ensure that overage fees don't become a new profit center. Reasonable, incremental overage fees, or automatic extension of the cap for a nominal charge are fine.
    03-15-10 01:48 PM
    Yeah there really is no surprise there as more and more people start using smartphones more than regular phones. Companies will start charging more for the usage and we only have to options and that's staying with them or not
    03-15-10 01:53 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD