08-05-10 11:55 AM
33 12
tools
    The best advertising I've ever seen for ANY Blackberry device is the sheer number of users. A few people have droids @ work, but then again one of those people keep calling their Samsung Ally the "Alley"..............
    08-01-10 10:47 AM
    Its the LG Ally...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 11:35 AM
    I have no problems jumping ship to AT&T, if I need to. I need an easy to use phone, and DROID isn't it and don't care for the iphone.
    08-02-10 04:19 PM
    Hence the storm.

I get it. There was actually nothing wrong with the storm, it was just misunderstood!
    08-02-10 04:40 PM
    With Verizon going to LTE, do you really want a lot of BBs that can't be used? Are you gonna purchase one that can't use LTE once it is nation wide? I wouldn't. Verizon knows that too - as well as RIM.
    That's still years away sweetie!
    08-02-10 04:42 PM
    Sorry to say, I agree with DavidNC's comments. I loved my BB. But when my curve died last Oct, and I was reading all the trackball issues with the bold, and following the droid, i figured I would try the droid for 2 weeks, and if no good, go back to the BB.

While it is certainly different, I am mostly happy w Android. I own a small business, we are not running exchange, just pop email. Android is better w exchange than pop, so my email is not as good. But for everything else, Android is like a freight train coming.

What pushed me over the edge was amount of phones that vzw was putting out w android, how fast android has released new oses. Like I said, I loved my BB, but being exposed to a new brand showed me how others operate, and I believe RIM should step it up a notch. Not sure why moto can knock out the droid, droidx and droid 2 in 8 months. I realize Rim has done the same but on various carriers, but as a vzw client, I am not feeling the love from them.
    08-04-10 01:34 PM
    That's still years away sweetie!
    I realize it is not coming tomorrow. I also know by the time I am up for my next upgrade it should be out.

08-04-10 02:10 PM
    The guys a VZW that passed on the 9800 are ROTFL at AT&T...

VZW has a large corporate presence, so they are going to have BB's in their lineup as long as corporate users still ask for them - and no need to advertise.

But the big money right now both in phone sales, and what is important to VZW... is signing new and existing customers up on new more expensive Data Plans. And consumer phones are driving this trend now, and BB just does not get the consumer market.
    08-05-10 11:55 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD