...due to costs of paying apple to acquire the iphone.

The pain begins. First loss up upgrade options and soon loss of data coverage quality due to 500,000 kids downloading hanna montanna videos 24/7.

Nice.
    01-12-11 07:59 PM
    Already discussed. This would be one of the dumbest assumptions I've seen though. You win.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 08:02 PM
    Already discussed.
    Haven't found it with a forum search, but even if true, so what? I guess the statement bothers you. You're problem, not mine.

This would be one of the dumbest assumptions I've seen though. You win.
    Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you. Evidently you aren't up to snuff as to what the iphone data consumption has done to at&t's network. You know now, anyway. Now you can honestly say you learned something today.
    01-12-11 08:19 PM
    VZW has been preparing for the past 2 years for the iphone coming to the network. They have beefed up the network alot. I dont think it will be near as big as some think
    01-12-11 08:21 PM
    VZW has been preparing for the past 2 years for the iphone coming to the network. They have beefed up the network alot. I dont think it will be near as big as some think
    I hope you are correct. I mean, seriously.

It is not beyond the realm of possiblity that the drain on data resources results in other decisions.

Tierd pricing anybody?
    01-12-11 08:25 PM
    What's the deal with the double post too? Here's your thread to continue the discussion though?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/ver...tracts-572951/
    01-12-11 08:59 PM
    Haven't found it with a forum search, but even if true, so what?
    You must not have looked very hard.

What's the deal with the double post too? Here's your thread to continue the discussion though?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/ver...tracts-572951/
    ^^ He found it just fine.
    01-12-11 11:11 PM
    Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you. Evidently you aren't up to snuff as to what the iphone data consumption has done to at&t's network. You know now, anyway. Now you can honestly say you learned something today.
    Please look up the difference between CDMA and GSM/UMTS.

Report back on your findings.

01-12-11 11:14 PM
    This is not what you were talking about...

First loss up upgrade options and soon loss of data coverage quality due to 500,000 kids downloading hanna montanna videos 24/7.

Nice.
    You were talking about Hanna Montana...which sums up the range of your intelligence I'm sure. I learned nothing because you taught nothing by the way. Dueces!
    01-12-11 11:15 PM
    I guess its ok for ppl to whine about iPhones but not about BBs around here and VZ iPhones hasnt even been released to the public yet.
    01-13-11 11:18 AM
    You must not have looked very hard.

^^ He found it just fine.
    Ah. So you two went through the trouble of posting merely to state that somebody else posted about it? Sad.

When I find posts that cover a previously covered topic I just ignore them.

01-13-11 01:06 PM
    Please look up the difference between CDMA and GSM/UMTS.

Report back on your findings.

You don't even know what those acronyms stand for or you wouldn't have posted that statement. I'm sure you are racing off to google as we speak though and will hear back from you. You have fun with that.

01-13-11 01:09 PM
    Ah. So you two went through the trouble of posting merely to state that somebody else posted about it? Sad.

When I find posts that cover a previously covered topic I just ignore them.

This has got to be the saddest post I have ever seen!!! It doesn't even make sense... What really confuses me is YOU ignored yourself and made a double post

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/th...n-16-a-575456/

You don't even know what those acronyms stand for or you wouldn't have posted that statement. I'm sure you are racing off to google as we speak though and will hear back from you. You have fun with that.

Maybe YOU should actually head over to Google to find out what those acronyms stand for and actually read, yes read, not just post random crap, and find out the differences between the two technologies. Maybe, just maybe, you'll get it then...
    01-13-11 02:10 PM
    This has got to be the saddest post I have ever seen!!! It doesn't even make sense... What really confuses me is YOU ignored yourself and made a double post

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/th...n-16-a-575456/

Maybe YOU should actually head over to Google to find out what those acronyms stand for and actually read, yes read, not just post random crap, and find out the differences between the two technologies. Maybe, just maybe, you'll get it then...
    You guys never learn that you show your colors when you can't stand on your own but enlist the help of allies; you can't stand to have your crystal palace tested, shaken or shattered. Everything I said made sense, you fanbois are just scrambling because a statement made in here threatened to take your security blanket.

YOU get nothing. You're just being argumentative. You'd argue with a statue; have fun taking the pink pill, sheeple.
    01-13-11 04:38 PM
    You guys never learn that you show your colors when you can't stand on your own but enlist the help of allies; you can't stand to have your crystal palace tested, shaken or shattered. Everything I said made sense, you fanbois are just scrambling because a statement made in here threatened to take your security blanket.

YOU get nothing. You're just being argumentative. You'd argue with a statue; have fun taking the pink pill, sheeple.
    What are you on? And why can't you address what I stated?

I never disagreed or with what you said. I just don't get why you created two new threads for something that was already being discussed elsewhere.

It seems you're just an anti-fanboi that craves attention, so you make numerous troll posts. We get your point, but sadly you're very late to the party...

You get nothing from us, and it seems you're arguing into a wall now because a statue doesn't even want to hear your old, out of date, opinion.
    Last edited by ridesno159; 01-13-11 at 04:57 PM.
    01-13-11 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD