Maybe this is a stupid question, but on Alltel you could sign a 1 year contract and get a phone for X amount of dollars, or sign a 2 year contract and get the same phone for less than X. Does Verizon not do this? Is it only a 2 year or nothing? I have an 8330 Curve from Alltel. Decent phone but getting outdated. I had planned on getting a 9650 just to get away from the trackball but lets face it, that phone isnt exactly going to be a GREAT phone. I had planned to just sign another year, get it, and then replace it again next year with something hopefully a little more up to date. Whats up?
    04-16-10 04:46 PM
    You are able to sign for 1 year contracts. The phones tend to be about $70 more then the 2 year price.
    04-16-10 04:53 PM
    no i dont think so....
    04-16-10 05:30 PM
    You just need to log in to your account and then choose the appropriate pricing level.

04-16-10 05:51 PM
    Thanks! I kept hearing people complaining about having to wait 2 years. I could never make a phone last that long, nor would I want to have the same phone that long. This Curve has worn out its fun with me lol
    04-16-10 05:59 PM
    Gotta one up me huh Motercycle Mama? I tried to link the page but it would not let me as my post count is too low.
    04-16-10 06:01 PM
    Thanks! I kept hearing people complaining about having to wait 2 years.
    Most people don't go for one year contracts because they don't want to pay more for the phone and generally are happy with their service and don't plan to leave.
    04-17-10 07:12 PM
    Most people don't go for one year contracts because they don't want to pay more for the phone and generally are happy with their service and don't plan to leave.
    And then complain about not being able to upgrade their phone when something new comes out. Got it. lol
    04-17-10 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD