01-18-14 12:58 PM
40 12
tools
    You must be going to a different Verizon site, the one I'm going to has Blackberry listed

You're on the desktop site, right?
    12-10-13 06:46 AM
    Who knows...it's probably the only way they would be able to move a few devices.
    I just wish they would lol. Sell them directly, undercut the carriers on prices cause it's not like US carriers are really pushing their devices anyway...they would've at least had one one sale lol

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 02:45 PM
    I just wish they would lol. Sell them directly, undercut the carriers on prices cause it's not like US carriers are really pushing their devices anyway...they would've at least had one one sale lol

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't make sense why Verizon would pay (assuming money is involved) for carrier exclusivity on the Z30 when they don't seem to want to push it.
    Rello likes this.
    12-10-13 03:55 PM
    It doesn't make sense why Verizon would pay (assuming money is involved) for carrier exclusivity on the Z30 when they don't seem to want to push it.
    They haven't paid - it is exclusive in the sense that nobody wants it.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
    12-11-13 02:41 AM
    They haven't paid - it is exclusive in the sense that nobody wants it.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

That could very well be the case too.
    cgk likes this.
    12-11-13 06:52 AM
    I just received an email notification from Verizon with all of the holiday glitz going on in the background and someone was holding up a Q10! I was impressed by it! Slowly but surely I am seeing more advertising. When I went to activate my Z10 that I purchased from a third party, the sales associate who assisted with activating my phone played around with it for awhile and admitted that while he was not really much of a BB kinda guy, he was pretty impressed with it. When he asked me how much I paid for it and I told him, he told me that I got a great deal on a great phone.

Made me leave the store a very happy guy. Loving my Z10 after 2 days. No issues what so ever and with a lot of usage during the day at work I come home and still have 65% of my battery left after not having charged it since over night. Things can only get better
    12-12-13 08:16 PM
    Yep! I saw the same thing (the Q10 in the Verizon ad)!

Congrats on your new Z10!! If you like the Z10, wait until you try the Z30! The battery life is even better!

Posted from my Z30...
    12-13-13 10:40 AM
    You must be going to a different Verizon site, the one I'm going to has Blackberry listed
    It's the same for me as aj. Click on smartphones and not 1 bb is listed. You have to choose bb in the links as they aren't shown at all when one clicks on shop smartphones.
    ajst222 likes this.
    12-13-13 11:16 AM
    Yep! I saw the same thing (the Q10 in the Verizon ad)!

Congrats on your new Z10!! If you like the Z10, wait until you try the Z30! The battery life is even better!

Posted from my Z30...
    Thank you for the Congrats! I already tried the Z30 but did not want to give up my unlimited data that I had, so I purchased my Z10 from a third party, had Verizon activate it, and was able to retain my unlimited. I wanted to see what I thought of the O/S overall, and I do intend on buying a Z30 outright, probably after the holidays when I am a better position to do so, and maybe by then the price will have come down some, so when I purchase it outright I will still have my unlimited. I loved the Z30. Very impressed by the O/S and in time I am sure it will mature nicely
    12-13-13 06:58 PM
    Funny how the Z30 is a exclusive for them yet I personally haven't seen one commercial for the device.

Exclusives are a complete waste for BlackBerry at this point. Get it on all carriers and at least get live people a opportunity to purchase it. Or just sell it directly

Posted via CB10
    It's an exclusive because no one else would carry it

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 07:35 AM
    It's the same for me as aj. Click on smartphones and not 1 bb is listed. You have to choose bb in the links as they aren't shown at all when one clicks on shop smartphones.
    And yet, the Z30 has the highest customer satisfaction rating (4.8) of all the phones they sell....the iphone all rate 4.4 and some of the androids are at 4.6, although most are even lower....

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 01:32 PM
    And yet, the Z30 has the highest customer satisfaction rating (4.8) of all the phones they sell....the iphone all rate 4.4 and some of the androids are at 4.6, although most are even lower....

Posted via CB10
    People just don't want to admit to the truth, or they are afraid that their image will be tarnished if they purchase a BB. They won't be accepted by anyone. Their lives will come to an end
    12-26-13 05:10 PM
    Yea I am not really happy with their "all business in or out of the office" slogan on their site either

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    01-11-14 11:10 PM
    Why on Verizon wireless site, under smartphones section droid phones listed twice, apple, samsung, windows, htc all have heir space, but blackberry is not listed, the only way to find blackberry is ether search for it in search box or choose a brand from the list on the left. Main page that is dedicated to all smarphone brands, does not show blackberry phones, but motorolla/droid listed twice.

Set Your Location
    Demand lead to Offer, no demand = no offer..this is pretty much the reason Blackberry are disappearing from stores and carrier websites
    01-11-14 11:26 PM
    You know Verizon Don't care about BlackBerry because the Verizon app isn't even a app like on Android and iPhone. I'm kinda fed up with Verizon. Nobody has even heard when 10.2 will drop for us and judging by Michael Clewley's channel 10.2.1 is almost done with production and is soon to be shipped out! BlackBerry really needs to say Duck them carriers we have to get everybody on the same page! We need every carrier to sell our phones but we will still update them ourselves. just make sure the carrier locations have working fresh updated phones to demo!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 12:58 PM
40 12