the 99.99 blackberry plan for verizon has 450 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data for email... does that mean it cant surf the web? or does that include internet? does anyone know? thanks!
    05-02-08 08:08 PM
    I got 450 min. talk, 500 SMS & Unlimited MMS, Insurance, Unlimited data, and i pay $79.99 after taxes. I have been with Verizon awhile though...
    05-02-08 08:12 PM
    You can get 450 select plan for 60 a month, which has 450 and unlimited texts then add the bb plan for 30 which is 90 total and you get unlimited bb(5 gb cap) which is PLENTY if you are not tethering.
    05-02-08 08:14 PM
    where do you see the blackberry plan for 30 bucks on the website? that would be perfec if i can findit.
    05-02-08 08:16 PM
    I did it in store.

But on site after you add the bb to your cart it will ask you to start making your plan. Pick the 450 option and then select next and there are texting and then the "Email and Web for BlackBerry" option which is 30 a month, get that one there is NO WAY you can go over if you don't tether and even if you do tether and don't download "files" then you should also be fine.

If you want the unlimited texts after you add the phone go to the "select" tab and you can get the 450 and unlimited texts for 60 then click continue and then select the bb plan for 30 so 90 total. Idk what the advantage to getting the 100 a month plan is, there SHOULD be something.

I initially got the moto q 9m and the data plan was 40 and 40 for the 450 voice. They charged me a 80 dollar bundle for the two, which is 1 cent more than them seperately but whatever. Then the data plan for the bb was 30 after I switched but they kept me on the 80 dollar plan for some odd reason. When I went to store to change it they were confused as to why I wanted to change. Moral of story don't listen to the idiots at Verizon and do the research yourself, OR JUST ASK HERE.
    05-02-08 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD