Have been a corp bb user for years; current work model is AT&T's Curve. Am looking into a bb for personal use - "questionable" Storm or tried and true Curve ?

Will be using bb primarily for phone and email, limited browsing (I'm at work 10-12 hrs a day - I can surf there), limited media/MP3 (already have iPods).

Should I wait until the Storm's bugs are (completely) sorted out ? Buy the Curve tomorrow ? Or wait until Verizon contract expires in May and switch to AT&T for the iPhone (I know, I know ...how could I even ask such a thing here ?!?)
    12-03-08 09:26 PM
    If you want a touchscreen, by all means get a Storm... There is a huge difference
    in use between a storm and any of the other models, but i'm loving mine more everyday, just keep in mind, it's by no means a tried
    and true bug free device, it's still a BB no doubt, but getting all of the BB functions to work smoothly can be a test of patience, sometimes...
    12-03-08 10:27 PM
    Honestly, you sound like you want a Curve - or a Bold The Storm's coup de grace is the browser and videos are a lot nicer. If you're only interested in limited browsing and limited media playing, I'd go with the Curve. If you're bored of the Curve, though, I'd try the Bold. Don't forget: every carrier has Curves, but the Storm is only on Verizon and the Bold is only on AT&T.
    12-03-08 11:24 PM
    Personal cell is on Verizon, so Bold is not an option. Am a bit of a techno-bim and am wary of all the "bad press" I've read about the Storm ...thus the leaning toward a Curve, but .... you can convince me otherwise ;-)
    12-04-08 10:59 AM
    Had both and took the storm back as getting stuff done was a chore. Curve is a better device for actually accomplishing something. If I switched to at&t (which I tried to) I would get the Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD