10-09-09 02:41 PM
86 1234
tools
    Civic, I'm with you on this one...
    10-07-09 08:28 PM
    I know it wasn't a precise analogy, but it was the closest there was.

As for paying extra for service & comparing other carriers - the rest of your post - do you pay more for VZW? Not if AT&T is your comparison. So how do we justify not getting the "rigamarole" of other carriers, at least if the other carrier is AT&T?
    I'll defer to your expertise on plans. The refrain I keep hearing here, though, is that Verizon is more expensive, feature for feature, than most carriers. That was the basis for some of my claims. If I'm incorrect, mea culpa.

Now, let's look at the subsidy part. I could see your thoughts about expecting more if you're paying more, but we aren't. Whether you pay full price for a phone (any carrier) or bring your own (AT&T/T-Mobile), or buy a used phone off eBay/Craigslist/swapmeet, do you see a reduction in your service costs? Not a thin dime. I don't get a penny's worth of subsidy from any carrier on any phone I have, yet if I call for tech support on a current device, they will try to help me.
    Well, I'm subsidizing someone's phone. They practically give the phones away (and in some cases do give them away) to attract service customers. If you're paying for the service for a device that is Verizon-certified, I think there's a fair expectation that you should get some level of support for that device.

Yes, Civic has "banged into" an issue - but that issue is not one of the reps. It is of customer expectations & misperceptions. We see it here all the time.
    The perception is that Verizon offers the best customer service experience in North America. I think it does, overall. With that comes some expectations: That Verizon trains its staff better than the rest, that they're more intelligent than the rest, and that they have more latitude to solve problems than the rest. Are those misperceptions and/or unrealistic expectations?

Someone wants the latest & greatest smartphone.
    You missed a step in this particular process. Someone doesn't want something unless they know they need it. So prior to the quote above, you should likely insert:

Carrier advertises the heck out of "the latest and greatest smartphone."
    Now, let's continue

That phone is defective. Why is it the carrier's fault? You demand the device,
    Oops . . . left out that pesky little thing about the carrier convincing me that I want the device in the first place

they sell you the device, there is something wrong with it - and it isn't just yours. Thousands have the same problem. The solution isn't to scream, yell & whine at the carrier. The solution is to realize the manufacturer isn't the wonderful producer people have fabricated them to be & look elsewhere. You don't expect VZW to be any different than other carriers.
    Well, yes I do, obviously

Why do you think VZW & Nokia have not been partnered in recent years? Because VZW didn't want to play Nokia's game. Same goes for iPhone. VZW didn't want to get into bed with Apple on Apple's terms. Same with Sony - some of these were service related issues.
    Sorry, not aware of the games Nokia and Sony play. I'm pretty sure I know what Apple's doing, though . . . and no, I'm not a fan

So now, we have a carrier wanting to offer smartphones that people demand.
    Yet the carrier bears no responsibility for creating the demand? All those sexy Storm ads with Jim Halpert cooing over that awesome clicking touch screen? Pretty sure those weren't RIM ads

RIM & VZW have agreements that cover the entire lineup. If VZW plays hardball, RIM could just take their toys elsewhere, or at least their latest & greatest ones.
    Compared to the competition we're seeing on the horizon, no great loss there. I was a BB believer once; now I just don't care . . .

According to the contract you sign for service, VZW under Disclaimer of Warranties, you will see the following:

? WE ARE NOT THE MANUFACTURER OF YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE CONCERNING YOUR SERVICE OR YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE, OR ANY APPLICATIONS YOU ACCESS THROUGH YOUR DEVICE. WE CAN'T PROMISE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR–FREE SERVICE AND DON'T AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ON OUR BEHALF. THIS DOESN'T DEPRIVE YOU OF ANY WARRANTY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ANYONE ELSE.

IF YOU ACTIVATED YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE ON ONE OF OUR PLANS THROUGH OUR OPEN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM, VERIZON WIRELESS HAS NOT MADE ANY DETERMINATION AS TO THE CALL QUALITY OR OTHER FUNCTIONALITY PROVIDED BY YOUR DEVICE. VERIZON WIRELESS DOES NOT IN ANY WAY WARRANT THAT YOUR DEVICE (A) WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR ON OUR NETWORK (INCLUDING THE NETWORK OF ANY OTHER CARRIER ACCESSED WHILE ROAMING OR OTHERWISE); (B) WILL OPERATE WITHOUT THE NEED FOR PERIODIC UPGRADES OR MODIFICATIONS; (C) WILL OPERATE INDEFINITELY ON OUR NETWORK; OR (D) WILL NOT BE ADVERSELY AFFECTED BY NETWORK–RELATED MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES OR SIMILAR ACTIVITY
    Fortunately for me, an awful lot of that warranty won't hold water in my state

It does not promise VZW can, or will even attempt to, offer service on the phone after the sale. So why broil the reps for something they don't even have to offer?
    IANAL, but all 50 states have adopted the UCC, and I'm pretty sure that selling a non-working product is illegal unless it's advertised as such . . . there's that whole "warranty of fitness" thing. The carrier is the sales agent, regardless of what they claim in their warranty.

That is the problem I have with Civic & many others here. They agree to terms, then later want to get around those terms. If you don't like the terms, look elsewhere.
    I don't think Civic asked for anything extraordinary. She had phones with manufacturing defects, supplied to her by her carrier, branded with the carrier's logo no less. Asking the CSR to approach the problem with a bit of intelligence and independent thinking seems fair.

Everyone here knows I am highly critical of all carriers, including VZW. But you agreed to terms. If you weren't aware of what you agreed to, it is your fault.
    Yup, I agreed to the terms. And I abide by them. I don't see where Civic has attempted to circumvent them, though; all she wanted to do was abbreviate the process and save everyone some time . . . promoting independent thinking in the process

I guarantee you this - if people stopped buying a product and started laying proper blame for the product itself, the product will change or go away. There is no incentive for RIM to change these things, because too many want them no matter what - then blame the carrier & its reps for things they never agreed to accept responsibility for.
    Demand doesn't simply materialize out of thin air, Twins. It's created. And those that create the demand bear much of the responsibility if said demand causes them headaches.
    Last edited by Dodge Deboulet; 10-07-09 at 09:24 PM.
    10-07-09 09:17 PM
    So basically all you guy's consensus is that there is no "known hardware issue" with the Tour's trackball that makes it stop working horizontally? OK, sure.
    Not saying that the Tour doesn't have some crazy trackball problems, but there isn't a "known issue" posted that defines the issue without acknowledging possible software glitches. This is why a wipe is required.

Perhaps if RIM gave us a list of ESN's that went through the production line known for crappy trackballs, then we could pinpoint without having to ask questions or wasting 5 min of your precious time. This isn't the case and it is not affecting everyone.

It's like getting the normal flu and saying you have the H1N1. How do you know you have the H1N1? Because it's a known virus going around and you have some of the symptoms? Would you go up to a doctor and say "hey uh.. go ahead and give me the treatments for the H1N1, because I googled it and read a few forums.."? No you wouldn't.

Regardless of what you say it is better to be safe than to cost the company in the end by replacing a phone that could have been fixed otherwise. Our costs become your costs - think about it.
    10-07-09 11:37 PM
    I don't think Civic asked for anything extraordinary. She had phones with manufacturing defects, supplied to her by her carrier, branded with the carrier's logo no less. Asking the CSR to approach the problem with a bit of intelligence and independent thinking seems fair.
    haha.. You act like it was a hard call that required real intelligence. There is nothing to think about other than run down the normal steps to determine the root cause. BlackBerry calls are probably the easiest we get.

So how about you guys test the rep on something that is a bit more involved. Like authentication failing while roaming, dropped calls, MMS cannot send/receive, mobile web, data connect failures, data cards going into dormant, orig/term voice issues, VLR hangups in multiple switches (however that happens seen it before), etc.. These are some of things we deal with on a daily basis. All become easier to deal with over time. There are no real troubleshooting guides to follow - no scripts. When it becomes just strictly trial and error.

The Tour trackball acting stupid.. really? That's the least of our problems.
    10-08-09 12:00 AM
    Not saying that the Tour doesn't have some crazy trackball problems, but there isn't a "known issue" posted that defines the issue without acknowledging possible software glitches. This is why a wipe is required.

Perhaps if RIM gave us a list of ESN's that went through the production line known for crappy trackballs, then we could pinpoint without having to ask questions or wasting 5 min of your precious time. This isn't the case and it is not affecting everyone.

It's like getting the normal flu and saying you have the H1N1. How do you know you have the H1N1? Because it's a known virus going around and you have some of the symptoms? Would you go up to a doctor and say "hey uh.. go ahead and give me the treatments for the H1N1, because I googled it and read a few forums.."? No you wouldn't.

Regardless of what you say it is better to be safe than to cost the company in the end by replacing a phone that could have been fixed otherwise. Our costs become your costs - think about it.
    ts, you need to understand that this problem is the actual roller on the horizontal plane that causes it. It's not a dirty trackball and a wipe won't fix it. I have not run up on a single Tour that had this problem (develop over 2-3 week period) where a security wipe fixed the issue. It's not a software issue, IT'S HARDWARE. I know it, RIM knows it, VZW might still be in denial, lol. The fact remains that I can pick up Tour after Tour and see one of 3 problem areas....

1) Wiggly battery door.
    2) Super thin screen (causes excessive rippling when touched)
    3) Trackball issues on horizontal plane (usually develops after 1-3 weeks of use).

Take or leave it, these are the hardware issues with the Tour model. It's a QC issue and it's one of "who got the lowest bid on parts used. We all know (ever since the Storm came out) that RIM will use different manufacturers to fabricate all their parts. For the Storms, those that came from Canada had different color temp screens then those from Mexico. This like this aren't out of the ordinary and I think if you talk to anyone who's a nitpicker/perfectionist, I think WE would all agree that RIM is not known for consistency with EVERY single phone within the same model line.

With that said, here's the strange part... this perticular problem seems to be with phones destined for Verizon? WTF is that about? I mean, I can pick up 50 Curves or Pearls from T-Mobile and they're all basically identical in fit and finish. I pick up 10 Tours or Storms from Verizon and they all have different wacky stuff going on with them. So, what's going on? Granted the problamatic handsets have been those newer models in the past year or so from RIM, but still. I just think RIM's taken a plunge in the past 1-1.5 years with hardware quality. The used to build a Toshiba Toughbook, now they seem to be building a Sony Vaio, that breaks if you stare at it wrong.
    10-08-09 12:25 AM
    ts, you need to understand that this problem is the actual roller on the horizontal plane that causes it. It's not a dirty trackball and a wipe won't fix it. I have not run up on a single Tour that had this problem (develop over 2-3 week period) where a security wipe fixed the issue. It's not a software issue, IT'S HARDWARE. I know it, RIM knows it, VZW might still be in denial, lol.

With that said, here's the strange part... this perticular problem seems to be with phones destined for Verizon? WTF is that about? I mean, I can pick up 50 Curves or Pearls from T-Mobile and they're all basically identical in fit and finish. I pick up 10 Tours or Storms from Verizon and they all have different wacky stuff going on with them. So, what's going on? Granted the problamatic handsets have been those newer models in the past year or so from RIM, but still. I just think RIM's taken a plunge in the past 1-1.5 years with hardware quality. The used to build a Toshiba Toughbook, now they seem to be building a Sony Vaio, that breaks if you stare at it wrong.
    Oh I know it's hardware based too and a wipe isn't going to solve anything *most likely*. However, when you have millions of phones going out and some of them have the problem and some don't, then you can't claim that there is a known issue and replace the phone due to that one symptom. That would basically warrant a recall if anything.

I do agree with you that VZW is getting these cheaper made phones. A Bold is very well built with a leather back - we get a Tour that cannot even have a stable battery door?! WTF? Did RIM just shut down the QC dept?

But really. Don't come here in a VZW forum where reps are present talking about how stupid a fellow rep was for just following policy. I think we can all agree that they were just doing their job and it really didn't take much effort on your part to do what was asked. I work in "tier 2" tech support and had to wait on a manager in a store for 20 min to try and fix my Tour's trackball when I knew it was a hardware issue. Just how the process works. Just let it go and not get so mad next time. It's just a phone.
    10-08-09 12:36 AM
    ts, you need to understand that this problem is the actual roller on the horizontal plane that causes it. It's not a dirty trackball and a wipe won't fix it. I have not run up on a single Tour that had this problem (develop over 2-3 week period) where a security wipe fixed the issue. It's not a software issue, IT'S HARDWARE. ...
    The used to build a Toshiba Toughbook, now they seem to be building a Sony Vaio, that breaks if you stare at it wrong.
    Now you're talking - as far as the issues with Tour (and Storm) & RIM, I agree with you 110%. What I was having issues with was where you were initially placing blame.

The reps are just pawns in the game. Don't degrade them - they do that by showing up at work & having to deal with the garbage.

You can find all the fault in the world with the carriers, but again, it isn't their fault either.

RIM has entered into a "build crap as long as it sells" mode. There are subsidies, but it isn't even VZW paying the subsidy - RIM does. Sure there is a little hit to the carrier, but it isn't anything close to the difference between retail & what you pay. BlackBerrys are the lowest carrier subsidy smartphone on the market & have the lowest overall manufacturing & production cost out there. When you get a pair of Tours on BOGO, VZW is coughing up about $10 per phone, as long as a minimum amount of data payments are agreed to. So your $149 BOGO just got you a pair of $85 toys that cost RIM about $30 to make.

From what I've been told, RIM gets about 50-60% of the data package fees, but provides a proxy service that costs them less than a $1/month per line to run - then they charge for tech support & rape you on OEM accessories.

The carrier replaces your phone & if it isn't a legitimate warranty item, they get a hefty chargeback - which kind of sucks when you think about it, since RIM sets the replacement credit rules.

As for those who say they love theirs, I know of several. I point out the defects & their enthusiasm wanes a bit. I show them an iPhone or my TP2, and they want one of those. I can't wait until tomorrow to show off my new Imagios that I just got today. They are better than BlackBerry - better built & more functional - and are ahead of iPhone in so many ways.

As soon as more people get a hands-on with the new WM & Android phones - at least the devices made by Nokia, HTC & Samsung - people will start to remember what better made devices are like. Not DynaTac, mind you - but far better than Moto Rivals or BlackBerry Tours.

A replacement will be no better than the one in your hand & all the tech support in the world won't fix it.

Anyone who continues to play the BlackBerry game deserves what they get - and that is not the BlackBerry of old. Rather, it is now a CrapBerry and there is no improvement in sight.

And Civic, work on your first impressions, will ya?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 01:09 AM
    Civic, do you ever post anything constructive? Really? I mean we do not want to automatically just replace the phone when they say trackball. More costs for us, hassle for the customer. If a phone wipe fixes the issue, why not do it? Sure it could be a hardware issue but that doesn't mean that in every instance it is or that it might not be a software issue for that customer.

Get off your soapbox.
    The original point was that the phone wipe WOULD NOT fix the issue. Not only is it a hardware problem, but that fix does not work on BlackBerries, or so Civic was saying (I have no experience).

As a side note a couple weeks ago I also had my Tour replaced, but not because of the trackball. I got the Reload Software 553 error and the DM would not reinstall the software. The rep of course wanted me to get to the options screen to do a security wipe and it took me several minutes to explain to him what the error was and why I could not do the wipe. Obviously that was not even possible and he looked it up in the kb and then outlined a procedure that to reinstall the software and I told him I had tried that several times, and outlined the normal way of reinstalling (with battery and without battery) and after that he sent me a replacement. He believed me but it is really sad that he did not even know enough about BB's to know what was going on when I mentioned the error. I was wondering if he has ever even been trained on them before.
    10-08-09 01:46 AM

I do agree with you that VZW is getting these cheaper made phones. A Bold is very well built
    ROTFL! Sorry but my first Bold had a battery door that would not even stay on. The entire back is held on with a latch and two small plastic clips. Sorry that is NOT well built. It looks nice but that's about it.

with a leather back - we get a Tour that cannot even have a stable battery door?! WTF? Did RIM just shut down the QC dept? .
    I've never seen a wobbly battery door on the Tour except for one in store display unit. Both of the Tours I had had solid back doors.
    10-08-09 02:20 AM
    ROTFL! Sorry but my first Bold had a battery door that would not even stay on. The entire back is held on with a latch and two small plastic clips. Sorry that is NOT well built. It looks nice but that's about it.
    Thank you - the Bold is no better built than the Tour. It has been said here many times & it is nice to see someone else point it out.

In my book, both are four letter words.
    10-08-09 02:48 AM
    That's just it, I wasn't passed off. As a matter of fact I called in calm to get the phone replaced and informed the CSR I had already taken the time to do their troubleshooting steps prior to calling because this was like the 8th replacement I've had to do for this same reason, so I know what's up. The rep was just not listening.... Kind of like you aren't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry everyone; It was my weekend off so I just came across this rather sad thread.
    I would just like to say... I call shananigans regarding the amount of replacements. You would have long ago been offered a diff make/model due to the issues. If you did not agree to a diff RIM product and inisisted on getting a new tour; then thats on you.
    This thread is just a ringing and sad broken record that we hear every day.
    As I'm sure you can tell by now... most reps HERE are not robots and have minds of our own. Enough to tell you where to go and how to deal with it.
    Twinz is right. Why should you complain about FREE tech support.
    Its like the customer who demands a whole month free service because it took us an hour to FIX the issue. It was INCONVIENIENT for them. MOST tech support for say... microsoft, dell, hp, RIM, Motorola, ect.. they CHARGE for their tech support, they want your CC number even prior to being TRANSFERED to a rep. Be greatful that you have an alternative and that verizon doesnt charge for tech support.

FIN
    10-08-09 09:11 AM

I'd work in a call center till I'm 50 - have no problem with that. Promotions are handed to reps all the time. VZW has great benefits and most supervisors start out around $50-55k/year with no education to speak of. If you're good at your job you can make it there with 4-5 years time. Oh and then you can eventually work your way up to associate director and then director making 6 figures - yeah there are plenty of opportunities.
    hear hear!
    I started in the call center "racket" about 5yrs ago... I love it and wouldnt do anything else.
    My dad; same thing, he's 4yrs from a 20yr retirement in Tier3 tech for a certain DSL carrier in the Northwest.
    There are those that are in it for the "sit on your arse" aspect of the job and dont mind the menial pay. Others want to go forward and prosper in the job. Become a supervisor; and then maybe a CCM? Our CCM was hired as a rep and then was my first supervisor when I hit the floor. Dont dis call center work; its a very stable carrier.
    10-08-09 09:25 AM
    Sorry everyone; It was my weekend off so I just came across this rather sad thread.
    I would just like to say... I call shananigans regarding the amount of replacements. You would have long ago been offered a diff make/model due to the issues. If you did not agree to a diff RIM product and inisisted on getting a new tour; then thats on you.
    This thread is just a ringing and sad broken record that we hear every day.
    Hearing and listening are not the same thing. How did you not hear the op when stated Quote: Originally Posted by JRSCCivic98 Let me break it down in details for you and them tell me the rep wasn't wasting my time.1) They knew of the issue.2) They were informed that a wipe had been done already.3) They knew that a wipe most likely wouldn't fix this issue.4) They were made aware that I AM responsible for all BBs at the organization, so obviously I've seen this issue numerous time and I'm not the average user.
    OP never said it was his 8th time with this issue on the SAME device you just heard it that way. Kind of proves the op's point. Maybe instead of lumping people into predetermined categories it would be helpful if you actually listened to what was being said before going to your book of answers. I have worked in a call center (not wireless related) and it is a tough job that gets a lot easier when you stop assuming you've heard it all before and start listening to what your caller is saying.
    10-08-09 12:19 PM
    If you worked in a call center though, then you understand about policies and procedure. We're locked into it and like my collegues above I am unwilling to risk my job by not DOING my job and following policy.
    10-08-09 12:35 PM
    OP never said it was his 8th time with this issue on the SAME device you just heard it that way. Kind of proves the op's point. Maybe instead of lumping people into predetermined categories it would be helpful if you actually listened to what was being said before going to your book of answers. I have worked in a call center (not wireless related) and it is a tough job that gets a lot easier when you stop assuming you've heard it all before and start listening to what your caller is saying.
    It's not lumping them into predetermined categories. It's called troubleshooting. Wow.. it takes a whole 5 min to do a wipe? Is it that big of a deal or does it hurt a person's ego to be told something when they think they know everything? I pick the latter.

I don't know the person and I don't know what experience they have. I couldn't care less if they are responsible for all the BB's at their organization. To me that means nothing, but just an office geek that gets on CB. They know don't know half of what we can see and what we deal with on a daily basis.

The book of answers is called policy and something that has to be done to get the replacement phone out. It's just standard procedure.

Again I use the analogy of going to the doctor: You've had numerous colds throughout your lifetime and need prescription strength medication. Rather than letting the doctor check you out, you insist on him giving you a prescription. All because you've dealt with it in the past and you think you know what you're doing or what you need.
    10-08-09 03:37 PM
    I dont understand why some people dont realize that we have policies to follow too... that we do not have the right and the ability to do ANYTHING they want us to do. And frankly I'm tired of the whole.
    "call and ask for a manager if you dont get your way" posts.
    Our managers dont have any more ability than we do to "change" policy to suit one persons wants.
    10-08-09 03:40 PM
    Funny thing is ... VZW has great benefits and most supervisors start out around $50-55k/year with no education to speak of.
    Uh oh - I just realized tsguy52 admits VZW supervisors have no education. Where does this leave the reps?

Sorry - had to inject some levity here. Carry on.
    10-08-09 04:26 PM
    Uh oh - I just realized tsguy52 admits VZW supervisors have no education. Where does this leave the reps?

Sorry - had to inject some levity here. Carry on.
    haha.. well some don't have really any education like 4 year degrees and such. There's a lot of internal hiring and promotions once you get your foot in the door. Know the right people and... Well, I'm sure you know how that works!
    10-08-09 04:29 PM
    I do know how it works - been there, seen that. Some of my old friends sport Bell System logos for tattoos.

My concern is if your supervisor sees this.

10-08-09 04:59 PM
    I do know how it works - been there, seen that. Some of my old friends sport Bell System logos for tattoos.

My concern is if your supervisor sees this.

Nah.. I'm a step ahead of that little game. I make it a point not to say anything here to anyone that would give them a clue as to who I am other than the "center" I work in. And of course that could be just another story to cover my tracks....
    10-08-09 05:03 PM
    Nah.. I'm a step ahead of that little game. I make it a point not to say anything here to anyone that would give them a clue as to who I am other than the "center" I work in. And of course that could be just another story to cover my tracks....
    You once told me the center you worked in.

How are things at VZW's Lower Elbonia center these days?
    10-08-09 05:10 PM
    You once told me the center you worked in.

How are things at VZW's Lower Elbonia center these days?
    It's great actually! The North (AT&T) seems to be gaining ground with their new center - only to be run by the government.
    10-08-09 05:22 PM
    It's completely rediculous that people actually think just because they say they have done a wipe on a phone that reps will take them at face value. I used to work as a Tier 3 rep for VZW and we would have morons call in day after day saying they have done the troubleshooting. Well, guess what? They would have not done it at all, or would have done a portion of it. Is it a hardware problem? Yeah, more than likely, but the reps still have to walk the customers through as it is part of their job. If you don't like it, contact RIM so they can walk you through the exact same thing, and you get to pay for it.

It sounds like the OP is the IT support or something, which are the hardest people to work with as they think they know everything. I'm not saying this is the case with everyone, but with the OP I would be willing to bet money this is dead on. I bet the rep he talked to had a good laugh with his supervisor about it all as he did what was asked of him. Deal with it, you crying about it cb isn't going to change the policy to replace phones. Do as the reps ask you, and you will have a replacement phone order within 20-30 minutes.
    10-08-09 05:36 PM
    As pryor said, you get a replacement anyway. So why all the whining? I listened to what you had to say and I'm left hearing an ignorant customer who thinks the whole world should revolve around him. I understand that these days everything is about convenience and getting things done as quickly as possible but bashing the reps won't help your cause- if anything your complaints now fall on deaf ears.
    10-08-09 06:49 PM
    Oh man you're about to be flame bait, posting something like that about such a prominent member; if you had read the thread thoroughly you'd see that Civic is responsible for all of the BB's in her organization. The phones she had replaced were not her personal devices.
    10-08-09 09:39 PM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD