04-14-09 09:45 AM
28 12
tools
    I just left AT&T a cpuple of months ago after 11yrs and went to VZW. The reason for my switch was customer service. The folks at VZW have been great, not that I've had any problems yet and I'm paying about the same I was with AT&T so I dont get what everyone says about it being more expensive. The only thing that worries me is that 11yrs ago when I signed up with Bell South Mobility (later became Cingular and AT&T) they were the best thing in customer service you could ever imagine but over the years it just went down the toilet. I hope the same doesnt happen with VZW.
    04-14-09 09:16 AM
    I have been with Verizon since the bought Air Touch back in the 90"s. I don't know about the customer service of any other company, but I would not stay with a company that did not provide me with service. Obviously Verizon has been able to do that for me. I don't plan on leaving any time soon.
    VZW customer service/techs are phenomenal! They are so patient and very accomodating.They helped so much with my phones and finding a plan I needed, including little details to save me money.I've been with them for 5 or so years now, and I love that they give 25% VIP discounts, it helped a lot with the accesory bundle and phone! I will be a customer for a long time.

Great job VZW! <3
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD