04-14-09 09:45 AM
28 12
tools
    I will agree with most folks, that Verizon is expensive, and the fact that my curve can't do everything that a Sprint Curve can do is a bit annoying. But when it comes to resolving my issues, VZW does take care is my issues, in style.

I recently stopped driving a tractor trailer on the road. I came home, looked at my bill, and decided to get rid of VZ Nav, and the tether plan that I had just added about 2 months ago. Not only did they delete those items for me, but walked me thru my usage, and helped offer suggestions for a updated plan, that will meet my budget.

I think its cool that they are more interested in making me happy, and keeping me as a customer, than keeping on the most expensive plan they have.

Kudos VZW!!!
    04-11-09 02:28 PM
    I will agree with most folks, that Verizon is expensive, and the fact that my curve can't do everything that a Sprint Curve can do is a bit annoying. But when it comes to resolving my issues, VZW does take care is my issues, in style.

I recently stopped driving a tractor trailer on the road. I came home, looked at my bill, and decided to get rid of VZ Nav, and the tether plan that I had just added about 2 months ago. Not only did they delete those items for me, but walked me thru my usage, and helped offer suggestions for a updated plan, that will meet my budget.

I think its cool that they are more interested in making me happy, and keeping me as a customer, than keeping on the most expensive plan they have.

Kudos VZW!!!
    Not only your budget, but your needs as well
    04-11-09 02:32 PM
    That's our job. You're very welcome! Spread the word, my friend.
    04-11-09 02:35 PM
    Most definitely, i hate waiting on the phone for them though i wont even lie but when i do get someone on the phone they really help you with everything!
    04-11-09 02:35 PM
    We try to get through the queue as fast as possible, but we're not willing to sacrifice quality for quantity. Our apologies for your wait, but at least you know if you have to wait, you're getting the best service we can give.
    04-11-09 02:38 PM
    T-Mobile helped me downgrade for my budget and usage a few weeks ago as well. I am glad to see more places putting such an emphasis on great customer service. Sometimes it seems like a lost art.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 02:40 PM
    we're better at it. Plus our overall service and Berries are better. You should come over to us!
    04-11-09 02:42 PM
    I have to say, I've been a Verizon customer for over ten years now -- I just got my new Blackberry Curve 8330 and there was a bit of a debacle obtaining it - an order wasn't properly processed, two weeks later I called to follow up and got a new order placed and shipped two day air, no charge.

Now that I've got my new BB I'm loving it. Not to mention, the folks at Verizon were more than willing to correct any errors that were made on the account, and wound up getting me some great discounted pricing - more than I'd expected.

Kudos to VZW. I plan to be a customer for another 10 years to come.
    04-11-09 02:44 PM
    VZW, Alltel & T-Mobile are all light-years ahead of the others.

Oops. We lost Alltel. So now, it is VZW & T-Mobile are light-years ahead.

The kids were on T-Mobile until less than a month ago. I hated to leave - they were so nice - but while coverage was good locally, it just didn't go places we did.

And, believe it or not, after some fine work by VZW, my total outlay is now less than it was before. Family plans & FF can work wonders.

04-11-09 03:04 PM
    We would rather you pay $50/month and be happy for 10 years versus pay $150/month and disconnect in two.
    04-11-09 03:08 PM
    we're better at it. Plus our overall service and Berries are better. You should come over to us!

Actually, I tried to go with Verizon before I went with T-Mobile in Sept. 08. I checked VZW's coverage in my area and was told that I couldn't get coverage where I live. So I went with TMO.

2 months later my husband's friend shows up with a new work phone. Who is his carrier?? None other than VZW!!

Oh well. What am I to do now? LOL! I guess wait another year and a half?!?

04-11-09 03:11 PM
    We try to get through the queue as fast as possible, but we're not willing to sacrifice quality for quantity. Our apologies for your wait, but at least you know if you have to wait, you're getting the best service we can give.
    this is the nice thing. there's nothing worse than being on hold FOREVER, only to end up with an incompetent person who can barely help you out.

as long as the wait's worth it, im a happy customer
    04-11-09 03:11 PM
    Hey Hotel-glad to hear they helped you out in all aspects of your needs! My hub&i have been with vzw for 7+ yrs and if we ever had an issue/prob they were ALWAYS quick to help and resolve-so paying that bit more than another network alone is worth it to us and our family! Its always nice to hear a great outcome

04-11-09 09:17 PM
    Nothing but good experiences for me too, thanks VZW!!

Daisy
    04-12-09 12:57 AM
    VZW rocks. Customer Service is the best at VZW.
    04-12-09 01:03 AM
    Reading this is actually making me feel all warm and fuzzy. Seriously, it is. Thank you, all of you. We do the best we can, and I'm glad to see that for some, it's enough
    04-12-09 08:47 PM
    I guess there are people out there that like VZW. I was wondering because all these threads I see screaming about it. Yet when I asked about a question on their official e-mail thread, I got an actual response, and not just PR copy and paste BS. Its nice to know that a human actually read your e-mail and just didn't hit the reply auto-text macro.

I just started with VZW and my first BlackBerry. I keep hearing that VZW is more expensive but I'm paying $40 less a month then I would have on the next closest quality network around. On top of that, a Buy-One/Get-One deal on the Pearl sealed the deal since I was out to get a Family Plan anyway.

At anyrate, glad to see others like the service too.
    04-12-09 10:26 PM
    VZW customer service is The Reason I have remained with Verizon and will not leave. I sincerely hope they keep it up like they have been for years. Absolutely Outstanding
    04-12-09 10:36 PM
    i use to have alltel years ago and had an awsome deal 1300 minutes a month for 39.00 bucks. back then i dont think texting was big or i didnt know about (2000). well the coverage sucked even though i had alot of minutes and it was cheap. all of my family signed up for verizon and suggested id do the same, plus we could all talk to each other for free. i dont regret for one minute switching to verizon. the customer care that i have received over the years is priceless. yes verizon is /was or can be a little more expensive than others, but till this day minus one flash of a second area where i live i drop the call. i dont mind paying for a good service and a good product. i have posted on here a couple times about the **** my fiance has gone through with his provider, ATT and each time there is a problem i can not believe how he is treated or so called assisted. so for anyone on here that works for verizon , thank you anyone on here thinking of switching to verizon do it do it now! lol
    04-12-09 11:33 PM
    Verizon is amazing! Their customer service is second to none!
    04-13-09 11:20 AM
    cliffnotes: you get what you pay for with Verizon. Id rather pay $10 more per month and have excellent customer service and coverage.
    04-13-09 11:32 AM
    Our queue times just tell you that we are trying very hard to resolve the issue the FIRST time you call... and not just float you off in 5min.
    If we have to spend half our shift to resolve the issue; we will...
    ( I was on a call 2hrs past my end of shift.. I wouldnt give up the ghost )
    04-13-09 11:48 AM
    Verizon has the best service around with that said you would think they make enough money to bring in the best products. It seems that other carriers get the best phones but nobody wants them because the service sucks. For example the Iphone is the next best thing since slice bread but since its on At&t a lot of people shy away, if Verizon had the iphone which i heard they were supposed to get in the first place it would have been game over for everybody else.
    04-13-09 12:07 PM
    I guess there are people out there that like VZW. I was wondering because all these threads I see screaming about it. Yet when I asked about a question on their official e-mail thread, I got an actual response, and not just Page Ranking copy and paste BS. Its nice to know that a human actually read your e-mail and just didn't hit the reply auto-text macro.

I just started with VZW and my first BlackBerry. I keep hearing that VZW is more expensive but I'm paying $40 less a month then I would have on the next closest quality network around. On top of that, a Buy-One/Get-One deal on the Pearl sealed the deal since I was out to get a Family Plan anyway.

At anyrate, glad to see others like the service too.
    I used to work on this email response team, we really do read every email and respond personally. No auto-script.
    04-13-09 01:57 PM
    at the end of the day you get what you pay for
    04-13-09 02:17 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD