I want to switch to Verizon, however there are no stores in the Oklahoma City metro area. Where could I go to get set up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 04:39 PM
    You could go to their site or call. But do they have good coverage where you are? If you don't have coverage, you shouldn't switch.
    11-17-08 04:48 PM
    I looked on the coverage indicator and it has really good coverage, there are stores on other parts of the state, just not here in okc metro..everytime I call its some indian lady talking I can't understand a word. Maybe its just not a good company, I give up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 05:04 PM
    800 2 join in.

how much simpler do you want?
    11-17-08 09:36 PM
    Verizon doesnt have stores in oklahoma city?? Thats crazy to me... they do in Tulsa, but wow, i wonder why?
    11-19-08 11:32 AM
    In my area most of the Verizon stores operate out of Circuit City or kiosks at the mall, but they are listed in the book...

You could go to BestBuy or similar authorized agents, but I would recommend you call Verizon Wireless directly or use their website for the best deals. The phone agents typically treat me far better and do everything to keep my business over most of the brick-and-mortar stores.
    11-21-08 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD