I am currently looking into getting a BB for the first time. I am with Verizon and I have a question. For the Email & Web for Blackberry option at $29.99 /month through Verizon, does it allow me to have unlimited access to all html websites and get email?

Thanks for the help!
    05-12-08 12:09 AM
    Yes, as long as you don't connect through a corporate server.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 12:28 AM
    Ok, great, thanks.

One more question. I've been browsing the newbie sections and noticed that when setting up the phone for internet and mail usage you have to go through the Blackberry website via your carrier. Will I have to do this even if I go to the Verizon store and they activate my phone and all?

Thank you.
    05-12-08 12:31 AM
    Ok, great, thanks.

One more question. I've been browsing the newbie sections and noticed that when setting up the phone for internet and mail usage you have to go through the Blackberry website via your carrier. Will I have to do this even if I go to the Verizon store and they activate my phone and all?

Thank you.
    Yes, you will still have to do this. Activating the phone at the verizon store doesn't affect email.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

Before you go to that link though, you need to click on the "E-mail Settings" icon on your blackberry, and create an account. Agree to the terms and conditions, and it'll have you set up a username and password. That username and password is what you'll use to log into the link I posted above. HTH

EDIT: You can also setup a new account via that link too. I had forgotten because I used the BB to set it up. Either way should work though...
    Last edited by mm_style; 05-12-08 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Forgot something..
    05-12-08 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD