Basically VZW charged me for 1 month extra for Mobile broadband $30. I called and cancled and VZW call center rep agreed because he saw that 1 month was credited..

It was close to closing time for there call center, i know they close at 12:00am.
    Everytime I call near this time they try to rush me off the phone and lie to me just tog et me off the phone or even hang up onme because they know its close to closing time...

OK..basically the rep said he will credit $30 to my accoun tbut he cant do it because he needs manager approval and it will take 24 hours. So I asked well get the manager now, he makes all excuses why manager is not available now. So I ask him.."Are you sure, very sure this will be credited? I told him I will hate to call back if this is not corrected. I asked him 3 times and he said YES I promoise you it would be on there.. I told him if I have to call back Im filling a complaint agaisnt you

It was close to 12 am and he was really trying to get me off the phone..

Well 2 days later still no credit..

What should I do and what are my options. I'm upset over this.....
    03-15-10 11:11 PM
    the credit won't show up until you get next months bill.
    03-15-10 11:13 PM
    Stop taking people's promises they mean nothing these days, trust me. The past few weeks I have been dealing with the worst customer service not just with verizon but other places(non phone companies) then only way to get things done is to get them in writing so you have proof or go into the verizon store and have them do things there. Forget the call center. At least if the rep in the store pisses you off you can talk directly to a manager.
    03-16-10 05:29 AM
    give it a billing cycle it will come off next bill like the poster 2 up said.....even if its not on next bill they log everytime you call and why..they also log what they say so don't worry about it. If you know that they close at 12 and the cs sucks why do you keep setting yourself up for failure?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 05:48 AM
    give it a billing cycle it will come off next bill like the poster 2 up said.....even if its not on next bill they log everytime you call and why..they also log what they say so don't worry about it. If you know that they close at 12 and the cs sucks why do you keep setting yourself up for failure?

It doesn't matter what they log or don't log, I've been there and done that with Verizon they will continue to lie. Just cause they log all calls doesn't mean anything. GO INTO YOUR LOCAL STORE if at all possible, you are more likely to get better results. I know it may be more of a pain to actually drive to a store but then possibly you won't be on this site later looking for answers to your problems. Its always better to speak to someone in person than on the phone.
    03-16-10 06:12 AM
    It doesn't matter what they log or don't log, I've been there and done that with Verizon they will continue to lie. Just cause they log all calls doesn't mean anything. GO INTO YOUR LOCAL STORE if at all possible, you are more likely to get better results. I know it may be more of a pain to actually drive to a store but then possibly you won't be on this site later looking for answers to your problems. Its always better to speak to someone in person than on the phone.
    Wrong. If he waits, he will see it appear on his bill and will probably get a text confirmation, no need to go to another rep about it.
    03-16-10 09:24 AM
    I didn't mean he had to go into the store now I'm talking about for future reference. I have never had any luck dealing with verizon over the phone go into the store if you want anything done is all I'm saying.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-16-10 10:46 AM
    Customer service closes at 11PM in all time zones. I highly doubt a rep hung up on you because every time a rep presses release, it's logged.
    03-16-10 03:43 PM
    I didn't mean he had to go into the store now I'm talking about for future reference. I have never had any luck dealing with verizon over the phone go into the store if you want anything done is all I'm saying.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    That can be different in all areas. I have never gotten anything acomplished in a store except amazing amounts of frustration. I have always had great results over the phone though. Well when I had vzw anyways.
    03-16-10 04:16 PM
    Customer service closes at 11PM in all time zones. I highly doubt a rep hung up on you because every time a rep presses release, it's logged.
    He never said the rep hung up on him. He said he was hurrying him off the phone.
    03-16-10 04:16 PM
    I dunno. If it comes off the next billing cucle thats cool. I think i will wait. My next bill is due anyday now
    03-16-10 04:32 PM
    Also if it does come off, then I think you owe a rep a HUGE appology.
    03-16-10 05:47 PM
    He never said the rep hung up on him. He said he was hurrying him off the phone.
    Oh sorry. Guess I misread.

or even hang up onme because they know its close to closing time...
    03-16-10 07:51 PM
    Oh sorry. Guess I misread.

haha oops guess I misread..
    03-16-10 10:28 PM

It was close to closing time for there call center, i know they close at 12:00am.
    Everytime I call near this time they try to rush me off the phone
    Very interesting by the way, any reason you feel you have to call at that specific time, knowing the call center is about to close?
    03-18-10 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD