So im trying to dl vlingo but i get this stupied message..
    i even get it sometimes when i just want to go to like google or something, what does it mean?

"your device does not currently have any browser configuration serivce book enteries.
    please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device. "

help
    11-20-08 03:44 PM
    You need to register your device. Login to Verizons BIS at BlackBerry Internet Service and click "Send Service Books". See if that helps.
    11-20-08 04:18 PM
    i went to the site and put my pin in and stuff and it says an account is already made for this pin
    and i requested to have my usenr name and email sent to me and when i got the email it says username and password dosent exist
    please use your device to access blackberry internet service

so im lost, im sorry if this seems really stupied.
    11-20-08 07:37 PM
    Go to the e-mail settings icon on your Berry, open it up and resend your service books there. Have you set up a vzw.blackberry e-mail address yet?, if not you can do it there as well...
    11-20-08 07:40 PM
    yeah, i've been recieving my emails on my bb for a while now...
    11-20-08 07:57 PM
    Ok, set your browser up the way i just told this person. Click here http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/wap...6/#post1001459
    11-20-08 08:00 PM
    it still says the same thing..
    11-20-08 08:03 PM
    Ok, try going to options>advanced options> host routing table>hit menu>register now...
    11-20-08 08:06 PM
    it said registration message sent..
    now what?
    11-20-08 08:08 PM
    okay after i recived the message saying its recieved, i went to try to go to a page in the browser and nadda, same frikin message pops up
    11-20-08 08:13 PM
    I am running out of options, someone will come along and hopefully have an answer...
    11-20-08 08:15 PM
    lol
    thanks for your help though
    11-20-08 08:17 PM
    Incase you havent fixed your browser problem by now...the register host routing table should have done the trick but evidently not, so I would assume you did a battery pul after doing all that right? You need to call verizon cust support and get tech support dept and have them check your device and acct settings on their end. I'm guessing you might have done this by now.
    11-25-08 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD