Curve, Pearl, Bold, Apex I like a phone good for texting and surfing the web? which do you think is best for me?
    03-04-09 02:45 PM
    Go with the curve. Its not too big and the keyboard is perfect for texting and writing emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 02:54 PM
    the best web surfing fone is storm but best texting i would say curve the sperated keys make it so nice to text on
    03-04-09 03:33 PM
    How long has the Verizon curve been out because I don't want to be it if there is a new curve or pearl 8230. I really like the 8230 because it's small and I don't have a problem with the SureType. A lot of people don't like the pearl flip. Why?
    03-04-09 03:35 PM
    Also, any idea if Verizon is going to release the new 8230?
    03-04-09 03:36 PM
    I noticed you have a Pearl Flip as your avatar. Now I would never get a Pearl, BUT if I did the Flip would be the one. It has a great screen (bigger than the regular Pearl), good media features, and it's a flip, if you like flip style phones (which I do) it appears it'll be THE best one.

EDIT....

Also, any idea if Verizon is going to release the new 8230?
    Yea it's coming it should be the next BB that VZW releases, it's in testing now, has FCC approval, and is real close, probably a couple months, but you know VZW, they take FOREVER to release phones. (The Storm being the notable exception)
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-04-09 at 03:41 PM.
    03-04-09 03:38 PM
    Thanks for the info pkcable! I think I'll go for the flip but do you have an idea when verizon will release it? I hope they didn't choose to not go with it.
    03-04-09 03:43 PM
    Thanks again! I hope the release it by April!
    03-04-09 03:46 PM
    the curve 8330 has been out for almost a year for vzw but rumors are the curve 8900 equiv will be down the road for vzw but nothign official yet. most ppl are against pearl cuz they like having the qwerty keyboard and bit bigger screen thats really all. i think a peal flip would be great for backup or casual user. it depends what you really like and enjoy the feel of. i personally love the qwerty
    03-04-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD