To be honest because I am a Mac user I want an iphone but I HATE AT&T. I also would prefer a real keyboard. But I was willing to forgo a real keyboard for an Apple product. But that isn't going to happen, I'm not leaving Verizon. I really wish BB had a real keyboard and touch screen like the palm or droid. But they don't .Honestly the only reason I am looking at a Blackberry is to use rexwireless. Help! What phone would you suggest? Convince me BB is the way to go.
    06-05-10 05:22 PM
    Bold 9650. Get the BB, you won't be disappointed. It offers so much, has great battery life, easily syncs with your Mac, BB Messenger.....the list goes on.
    06-05-10 05:50 PM
    Bold 9650 by far! best Blackberry out on the current market so far
    06-05-10 07:08 PM
    I agree...since you want a keyboard, stick with the Bold 9650.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 08:32 PM
    Get the BB 7655 it is the best. Jycuid

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 11:40 PM
    Get the one thats right for you if you don't know which no one else does lol
    06-06-10 08:42 AM
    Get the one thats right for you if you don't know which no one else does lol
    Well said.

If you want a physical keyboard, and want to stay current on devices you will want one of the following probably.

8530 - new version of curve, trackpad, wifi, low resolution screen

9630 - trackball, no wifi, high resolution screen

9650 - trackpad, wifi, high resolution screen, increased memory.
    06-06-10 09:04 AM
    Thank you all for your advice. I think I'll go shopping this week.
    06-06-10 10:23 AM
    Wait to see what OS 6 looks like, then make a decision between -- Bold 9650, Storm 3, Droid 2, Droid Incredible in August/September when more info is out about all these phones.

The patience will pay off...you're locked in for 2 years make the right choice!
    06-06-10 11:17 AM
    Hmmm jetman it is hard for me to admit this to a jets fan, but you are right. LOL...I'm from Mass. Waiting is probably the way to go. Sadly i don't think I have the time. Here is something interesting, today my son was here for brunch with friends, 3 of them have just switched over to droids. Almost all of my sons friends are now on droids. AT&T doesn't connect very well in my area so no one gets iphones anymore. But it is just amazing to see how many people are switching.
    06-06-10 02:52 PM
    Waiting is probably the way to go. Sadly i don't think I have the time.
    The other thing about waiting is that something newer and better will be out as soon as you buy something, whether that's today, or July, or September, or whenever. These things get better and faster ALL the time.

When you see something that you really want and think will really work for you and you're willing to pay for it, then get it. Yes, there's no rush, but if you're waiting for the next big, best thing, you'll be waiting a LOOONNNGGGG loonnng time

(Of course, this from the man who wants to keep his phone to see what 3-5 handsets Verizon is launching with LTE by next May )
    06-06-10 03:13 PM
    Like I said in the beginning, the only reason I am still considering a BB is for rexwireless. I wish I didn't have to make so many compromises.
    06-06-10 08:31 PM
    I recently purchased the 8530 curve with the unlimited data pack. Works gr8 and purchased tether (on sale) and can now use it connected to my laptop for internet service. Has the trackpad instead of the roller ball and I'm have to say I am pretty impressed so far. Have added multiple apps and still running awesome. u can't go wrong with a BB.
    06-07-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD