09-09-09 07:34 AM
31 12
tools
    You can solve problem a by sending the free ringtones to your bb and then mms it to her. Its how most of my non bb friends get their ringtones. They have them sent to my phone and I mms it to them. Its really easy.
    Then, when in the tune, select "set as ringtone" - the phone will save it in the ringtone folder & you have it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 10:27 PM
    dude especially with the Mifi unit on the market now.. if you devide that up and have the limit amt of connections on there each connection technically gets 1g of usage a month... thats a fail in my book
    Yeah, thats about the only thing stopping me from using the Mifi as my at home internet connection. I can deal with the slower speeds but having the 5gb limit is a serious dealbreaker. I anticipate LTE removing this hurdle.
    09-09-09 12:48 AM
    Exactly there are none so why would this guy be talking about getting a limited plan. The fact that they changed the unlimited broadband totally sucks. Everytime I talk to someone that still has unlimited I let them know to never ever let that service go.
    Those "unlimited" plans always had a 5Gb limit. If you went over 5GB on those plans, you either got your broadband contract canceled (with ETF) or you had your service slowed to national access by VZW. Also, in those plans, streaming video is a violation of your agreement. With the new plans, the 5GB limit is more clearly stated, and video streaming is expressly permitted. No contract cancellation, just 5 cents per MB for overage.
    That's what a VZW rep told me.
    Last edited by bluerskyes; 09-09-09 at 07:26 AM.
    09-09-09 07:08 AM
    Those "unlimited" plans always had a 5Gb limit. If you went over 5GB on those plans, you either got your broadband contract canceled (with ETF) or you had your service slowed to national access by VZW. Also, in those plans, streaming video is a violation of your agreement. With the new plans, the 5GB limit is more clearly stated, and video streaming is expressly permitted. No contract cancellation, just 5 cents per MB for overage.
    Ah thanks for clarifying
    When did they stop the "unlimited" plan?
    09-09-09 07:20 AM
    Last year. That's what a VZW rep told me.
    09-09-09 07:27 AM
    Last year. That's what a VZW rep told me.
    Indeed its what a VZW rep told me
    09-09-09 07:34 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD