Anyone else having any trouble getting on the verizon or any for that matter BIS? an error message keeps coming up and im positive i have the correct url. I just had to replace my curve with a new one just 5 days after i got it...i dunno the keyboard just quit working. Anyway i need to get on the BIS to send the service packs and register the new PIN and i cant log on...WHATS UP??
    05-24-08 06:24 PM
    What is the error message?

If its along the lines of "You can't axxs this page via HTML", do it from your old device if you still have it that is...if not contact VZW they will need to create you a username and password for you so that you can axxs it from a home PC, as auto login is still initiated on your accnt...therefore only allowing axxs from your BB (your old one)

PS: HERE is the HTML login
    HERE is the WAP login (device)
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 05-24-08 at 06:41 PM.
    05-24-08 06:37 PM
    yea but ive never opened the site from my BB old or new. only from my pc. Im confused. so i need to call those "technical support" people, or so they call themselves...crap.
    05-24-08 06:42 PM
    HEY just fixed it just had to clear private data on the browser and saved passwords and such...got it fixed. thanks blaze!
    05-24-08 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD