i went to send an email from my phone and it said no message service configured. So i went to login into verizon BIS and it says my user name and password doesnt exist. Their system down? They lose a database or something? Or is it just me?
    07-17-09 09:29 PM
    I'm up and running full speed...
    07-17-09 09:32 PM
    Doing fine here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 09:33 PM
    No problems with me good luck

07-17-09 09:33 PM
    I'm cool on this end.
    07-17-09 09:44 PM
    Ditto that here - and I am in Canada.

Wait - maybe that's why I am cool?

07-17-09 09:56 PM
    Mine is fine and has been. You are having a device problem. Battery pull, resend service books, you know, the BB routine.

Welcome to the rapidly deteriorating BB experience. I can't wait for my upgrade in a couple months so I can dump this POS.

07-18-09 01:24 AM
    i went to send an email from my phone and it said no message service configured. So i went to login into verizon BIS and it says my user name and password doesnt exist. Their system down? They lose a database or something? Or is it just me?
    You have to log into the blackberry.net/go/vzw site from your device. None of the Tours can get into the site. It's strictly through the device. Oh and for your initial question, there it some maintenance that will be/is going on in the next day or so.
    07-18-09 01:43 AM
    You have to log into the blackberry.net/go/vzw site from your device. None of the Tours can get into the site. It's strictly through the device. Oh and for your initial question, there it some maintenance that will be/is going on in the next day or so.
    Tour cannot access. Is this a noted known issue? I tried from mine this morning and got a cannot connect to server error. I tried again and tried to cancel and got application encountered an error and cannot conitune. Will have to look a bit deeper on monday when I access to work resources.
    07-18-09 08:49 AM
    This happened to me a few weeks ago. Here is what I did...

Options > Advanced Options > Service Book --- Delete anything that is related to your e-mail (i.e email@gmail.com [CMIME])

Then go into your e-mail setup and "Send Service Books". Should correct that issue.
    07-18-09 09:03 AM
    Just to confirm. This did work.

Thank you
    07-18-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD