Email stopped pushing so went to blackberry.com/go/vzw, logged in and all but there was no option to resend service books. Only options were add/remove email addresses, edit, license agreement etc. Just got this phone this is the first time I've had to resend my service books. On my last berry a curve on tmo the BIS site had resend service books as an option. I ended up having to delete my email address and re-add it to fix the issue. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 02:14 PM
    Once you log into your BIS account you go to the "help" section and that's where you can send the service books from.
    01-03-10 02:18 PM
    stevemedes,

Resend service books is now under help on the BIS site. Rim redid the setup a couple months ago. Hope that helps you.

00smurf
    01-03-10 02:24 PM
    Yupz its definitely under the help section now

01-03-10 02:37 PM
    Thanks for the quick replies guys, of course it's in the one spot I didn't look/wouldn't think it would be.

01-03-10 02:43 PM
    I was also looking for that the other day after loading a new OS. Help was the only place I didn't look because it's the least intuitive place to have this button. Great work Verizon...
    01-03-10 10:23 PM
    I was also looking for that the other day after loading a new OS. Help was the only place I didn't look because it's the least intuitive place to have this button. Great work Verizon...
    this isnt a verizon thing its a bis thing its like that on all bis servers
    01-03-10 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD