i have a tour on verizon. when i had my alltel curve i could log into my carriers bis page via my computer, with verizon i can only access the bis page via my device. Is there a specific reason for this? I tried to log in on the webpage via computer and it says the bis page is not accessible in the HTML browser and please use your device.
    11-30-09 10:34 PM
    Go to blackberry.com/go/vzw on your computer. That's the site to log into verizon's bis.
    11-30-09 10:39 PM
    Go to blackberry.com/go/vzw on your computer. That's the site to log into verizon's bis.
    Still no good. Its taking me to the same site I was trying to log onto before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 10:50 PM
    11-30-09 10:50 PM
    This is where the previous posters recommended link redirected me.

11-30-09 10:53 PM
    This is where the previous posters recommended link redirected me.

Just call ccare at 611, opt 3 tech support and they'll get you squared away.
    11-30-09 10:55 PM
    works for me?????????????
    11-30-09 11:22 PM
    Man VZ is high.....
    11-30-09 11:28 PM
    Login to your device and create a username and password in email setup. Once you do that you can login. Rightb now you don't have a username/password setup for vzw.

11-30-09 11:41 PM
    Login to your device and create a username and password in email setup. Once you do that you can login. Rightb now you don't have a username/password setup for vzw.

thanks, that did it. I thought i created an account when i set up the emails on the device. Thanks again.
    12-01-09 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD