I can't log into Verizon BIS Portal.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Is there a newer address then above?

Thanks,
    07-14-10 11:27 PM
    That's the address. I just logged on this morning without issue...
    07-14-10 11:31 PM
    If your having problems just call Verizon and they can reset your username and/or password.

Also, maybe you should update your profile information. If you're still on Nextel then that would be the reason you can't log into Verizon's BIS site
    07-14-10 11:42 PM
    That's the address. I just logged on this morning without issue...
    The site keeps telling me to log in using the phone.
    07-14-10 11:43 PM
    You can do it from the phone. Go to your "Email Settings" app and log in.
    07-14-10 11:46 PM
    Had to buy a phone for personal use. Company getting wierd about using the NEXTEL devise with unlimited use. Just got the phone a few days ago. Wife had to do the same, but her sign in works perfect. The site is plainly visable as NEXTEL and Verizon.
    07-14-10 11:47 PM
    You can do it from the phone. Go to your "Email Settings" app and log in.
    All I can do is add an account from the phone.
    07-14-10 11:48 PM
    The site keeps telling me to log in using the phone.
    Same here now. Then when I attempt on the phone it doesn't work either...
    http://www.blackberry.com/go/vzw (should take you to the same place but easier to remember!)
    07-14-10 11:56 PM
    Still not working. I called VZW this morning and got the total run-a-round. When I bought the phone they placed the email account on the phone for me and not through the portal like I did with Sprint and AT&T. Verizon actually took the time to make sure the phone worked before the shoved me out the door. AT&T and Sprint did not even place a call on the phone to make sure it worked. Acted like I did not know what I was talking about. Kept refering me to use my phone instead. Also took the issue up at lunch with a VZW Company store and got the same ration or crap! Even took the website address with me and had them log into it. They still acted like I was on crack. You can make the same changes that you can do on the site on the phone. I just did not go far enough into the set-up mode.
    Last edited by AFCEA; 07-15-10 at 10:16 PM.
    07-15-10 10:14 PM
    You need to setup a username on your phone for that account so you can log in online.
    07-15-10 10:19 PM
    What exactly happens or doesn't happen when you try to log in to the Email Settings icon on the device?
    07-15-10 10:20 PM
    Problem fixed today via Verizon CS. I don't know what the problem was or how it got to be a problem. When I tried to log on via my desk top it told me I had to use my device to access the BIS account. I’m able to do the deed via my Sprint and AT&T with the requested info, but for some reason the Verizon method was beyond my skills. I think the whole process may have started when the set up my email in the store vs me doing it myself. When I told them I could do it myself, they told me it was policy to make sure the email was working before I left the store with the device. So I’m guessing some where in the set up it may have defaulted to device only? Verizon was definitely a customer service experience then Sprint or AT&T, where they just activate the device and push you out the door. They even transferred all my contacts over, which has never ever been offered by the other carriers. Verizon even offers contacts safe keeping via it’s web site. I’m sure they use they use that to there advantage too or better yet who all as access to that info. I do admit after I left the store are the contacts erased off there contraption.
    08-04-10 11:37 AM
    Problem fixed today via Verizon CS. I don't know what the problem was or how it got to be a problem. When I tried to log on via my desk top it told me I had to use my device to access the BIS account. Im able to do the deed via my Sprint and AT&T with the requested info, but for some reason the Verizon method was beyond my skills. I think the whole process may have started when the set up my email in the store vs me doing it myself. When I told them I could do it myself, they told me it was policy to make sure the email was working before I left the store with the device. So Im guessing some where in the set up it may have defaulted to device only? Verizon was definitely a customer service experience then Sprint or AT&T, where they just activate the device and push you out the door. They even transferred all my contacts over, which has never ever been offered by the other carriers. Verizon even offers contacts safe keeping via its web site. Im sure they use they use that to there advantage too or better yet who all as access to that info. I do admit after I left the store are the contacts erased off there contraption.
    Paranoid are we? The contacts are not stored on the Cellbrite, so they are not saved after you leave. VZW would be in a lot of trouble if they mishandled customer information like that, so forget your paranoia and leave the conspiracies alone. No one wants your contacts anyway.
    08-04-10 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD