Anyone else?
    My @vzw.blackberry.net email was erratic last night/early morning, worked for a couple hours around 10am, now it's not sending/receiving...
    PIN messaging & web browsing work fine though...
    02-09-08 12:17 PM
    same thing, on hold with them now

no email or service
    02-09-08 01:44 PM
    No VZW BIS email for me, thats about all...
    I can make voice calls, I get PIN messages...and I can browse the web.
    Send a PIN message to someone, see if that works.
    Just checked the missus' Telus BIS email @tel.blackberry.net & same thing...so I guess the BIS outage is not restricted to just VZW!
    02-09-08 01:48 PM
    just spoke with rep from Verizon bb support. Major delays are confirmed with BIS and even BIS site. They told me they are working to get it up and running.

Also asked about the Curve, they had no info about it. worth the shot
    02-09-08 01:48 PM
    Not a carrier thing... RIM is doing scheduled maintenance:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f68/bis...th-08-a-17873/
    02-09-08 01:49 PM
    Not carrier specific. Am in the Caribbean and been affected too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-08 02:20 PM

Also asked about the Curve, they had no info about it. worth the shot
    lol. nice try! every vzw customer should ask this when calling them.
    02-09-08 02:23 PM
    is it still not working because i'm having major issues!
    02-15-08 01:28 PM
    is it still not working because i'm having major issues!
    You having issues with your name@vzw.blackberry.net address or a GMail address sent via the Verizon BIS servers?
    02-15-08 01:40 PM
    my gmail is working fine today w/ vzw.
    02-15-08 01:46 PM
    Interesting; for the past 24 hours or so, when I send an email from my username@gmail.com to my username@vzw.blackberry.net it does not reach my BB.
    02-15-08 01:50 PM
    no email coming in for me either, and no mms either. I get texts from my short codes and the vzw site, but no others.
    02-15-08 11:02 PM
    Mines been out most of today (Saturday). It was working early this morning. I thought it seemed odd. I tried to send a test email from my blackberry and instead of an arrow icon showing it was sent I have a clock icon (not good). Also, no web browsing. Phone works though.
    02-16-08 09:16 PM
    I was getting texts pretty quickly about 1 hour ago, but my emails haven't been coming through tonight at all. Could web browse no problem and just sent a test email. Got the checkmark and received the email in 30 seconds later.

Don't know why I'm not receiving the emails tho like I usually do.
    02-16-08 10:11 PM
    Mines been out most of today (Saturday). It was working early this morning. I thought it seemed odd. I tried to send a test email from my blackberry and instead of an arrow icon showing it was sent I have a clock icon (not good). Also, no web browsing. Phone works though.
    I'm in southern california and I am having the same problem. No web browsing or email for most of the day. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem - I thought it was a problem with my blackberry.

Anyone else have the same issue??
    02-17-08 02:39 AM
    Talk about a delay. Emails sent from my BB are cc'ed to my home account for safe keeping. I use the BIS. I sent two emails on Thursday and the cc's didn't arrive on my home email until Saturday afternoon. I thought it was kind of weird and not sure if it was BB that held the email for 2 days or it was my road runner account. Perhaps there was a backlog at BB from the outage? Anyone else see this happen to them?
    02-17-08 06:30 AM
    My BIS issues started late last night/early this morning again....no receipt of emails, delayed emails etc. etc...
    02-20-08 08:12 AM
    Mine was all f'd up this morning til around 11:30am CT. Now it started again around 1:45pm.
    02-20-08 02:06 PM
    I stopped receiving emails.. Are we down again.
    02-20-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD