Can't get to it from phone and when I send service books from website nothing is happening.
    02-18-09 01:04 PM
    Mine is working ok-i can send/rec email no prob. try a batt pull see if that resets your phone.
    02-18-09 01:08 PM
    Mine is working here in AZ, might wanna do the battery pull or call tech support.
    02-18-09 01:10 PM
    ya I did a few battery pulls with no success. I called verizon and they said my account had two pins on it or something and now I'm trying to delete service books and do some other stuff.
    02-18-09 02:43 PM
    ok good luck with it!
    02-18-09 04:21 PM
    im having the same problem in michigan!!! im freaking out cause most apps wont work without bis! email is fine so is messenger.

ive done many battery pulls and it hasnt helped.

called verizon and they said it was a problem with rims bis!
    02-18-09 04:25 PM
    amsgwp- where are you from?
    02-18-09 04:27 PM
    Well unfort then it must only be affect sum of us-im on bis & still send/rec is ok- sorry to hear bout it-i was in that same boat cuple wks ago wen rim was havin a tech issue w/bis. Hopefully they'l resolv it soon 4 those of u havin prob rite now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 06:24 PM
    Keep in mind that I am a complete newbie and know little. However, when I first got my phone I had the same issue. Nothing tech services on the phone did helped. I went into Verizon and the rep said...did you try *228? I said no. She then did a battery pull and waited for the phone to come back on and then dialed *228 to reprogram the phone. That did the trick. Keep in mind that you should take anything I say with caution, but thought that it might help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD