Hello
    How are you doing Guys ?
    Let Me explain to you my situation
    i use to have 2lines in my account. One week ago my brother took over the second line. So when I logged in I saw that my billing cycle have changed. I have lost 16 days! So now I've been hitten with 3bills and prorate charges. That's insane! Can they change it without a notice ? Its not breaching the contract ? I asked to change it again the rep said he can't till the next month! Can i cancel and avoid the etf ? Thank you
    12-17-10 12:53 PM
    Whoa...sounds like a major mess up. I have never heard of them changing your bill date when you do an AOL. But regardless if they can not change your bill date now or not, you can not cancel with no ETF. I would make them fix it though. There is no reason for you to get hit with those extra charges. Call them, speak with a sup if you need to. Good luck.
    12-17-10 01:02 PM
    Thanks for your Reply
    I already called, and they said they can't change it again, because they are allowed only once a month :/ so they will do it on January. Now i got around 450$ to pay.. But the fact is that they didn't sent any notice and in every bill i have to call because i got overcharged, i'm tired of that
    12-17-10 01:09 PM
    Sorry to hear about that! I've done plenty of AOL's with my family members, and have never heard about that problem at all. When they did the AOL for your brother, did they change your plan too or even do anything different to your account that you remember?
    12-17-10 03:21 PM
    Regardless of them not being able to change your bill date, they should be able to rerate your bill and fix the overages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 03:58 PM
    Sorry to hear about that! I've done plenty of AOL's with my family members, and have never heard about that problem at all. When they did the AOL for your brother, did they change your plan too or even do anything different to your account that you remember?
    No They Didn't change nothing to My plan everything was the Same as it was, just they just renew my billing cycle, put it 16days before..
    12-17-10 06:58 PM
    Were you and your brother on a family share plan? If so, then they would have had to change your plan to a single line plan, but not your billing cycle date.
    12-17-10 07:12 PM
    No i was a primary holder of 2 single line, they were just both under my name :/
    12-17-10 07:22 PM
    No i was a primary holder of 2 single line, they were just both under my name :/
    Then you need to do what mario said. Call in stay calm and have them investigate the billing cycle change.
    12-18-10 01:06 PM
    Already did
    I'm always calm, it's better to solve a problem this way so they can take you seriously
    Well They said, they gonna change it the next month because they are not allowed to do so only once a month ! and they gonna work with me and i also can go over my minutes for the 2 months, also if i can't pay the bills they will work with me and not charge me late fee and make a payment arrangement .
    12-18-10 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD