First post to this site, I am a total newbie but old stalker (of this site), anyway, on the verizonwireless.com site, Curves are now free (w/2yr contract) and Storms are $99 (w/2yr contract).

Obviously because newer and cooler devices will be launching soon but free is great to me. I have been checking and this news might be like 2 weeks old (since I checked) so please no bad comments, I am a newbie.

I just ordered my Curve; yes, I am the last one in the world to jump on the BB bandwagon but I am finally jumping on!
    06-16-09 02:46 PM
    Yay for getting a bb! The Curve is great
    I had the 8320 from T-Mobile and I kind of miss it. And yes, free is GREAT lol.
    06-16-09 02:51 PM
    First post to this site, I am a total newbie but old stalker (of this site), anyway, on the verizonwireless.com site, Curves are now free (w/2yr contract) and Storms are $99 (w/2yr contract).

Obviously because newer and cooler devices will be launching soon but free is great to me. I have been checking and this news might be like 2 weeks old (since I checked) so please no bad comments, I am a newbie.

I just ordered my Curve; yes, I am the last one in the world to jump on the BB bandwagon but I am finally jumping on!
    No you aren't silly...there are lots of people waiting for the Tour(new BB coming to vzw) to come out and that will be their first BB.

Any who welcome to cb and happy searching.
    06-16-09 03:00 PM
    Wow, hope the Storm 2 is the same low price. But i doubt it.
    06-16-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD