1. Jerod's Avatar
    Can someone verify this? I was told that verizon BBs cant download and use themes that arent on the phone already.
    04-11-09 09:26 AM
  2. lastraid's Avatar
    Whomever told you this is wrong. If you get themes, before you install them, make sure they are made for your phone
    04-11-09 09:29 AM
  3. bx2md's Avatar
    yes this is so wrong ..
    you can download any theme as long as it is made for your type of device and correct os
    04-11-09 11:19 AM
  4. TwinsX2Dad's Avatar
    And, you can create your own themes, if you so choose.

    You can add your apps, delete others, change your colors & even send MMS to your mom - all without bricking your phone.

    90% of the bad things you hear about a carrier are false. How much of the other 10% may be true depends on the carrier - but VZW BlackBerry devices are not limited in any way, other than by the original RIM design parameters.

    Oh wait - VZW made sure your BlackBerry cannot swim. There's a bad thing, but one where RIM was fully in cahoots and cursed all carriers and devices to suffering the same problem.
    04-11-09 11:56 AM
  5. DX1274's Avatar
    I have changed and downloaded many themes until finding the perfect one (for now). My advice is to try out some different types and see what fits you best.
    04-11-09 05:59 PM
  6. masterpiecefinishes's Avatar
    Android x for ur storm is the best free theme i've found!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 02:48 PM
  7. patches152's Avatar
    simple dark today theme is what i have, it's super clean and i love that i can view who i got messages from without opening up the message and blaring a blinding white light! the black background is as clean as any theme you'll find.
    04-12-09 04:52 PM
  8. redsoxrocker's Avatar
    i've got osx like by hedone running on my verizon pearl no prob
    04-12-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD