Having a problem here that I hope someone can help me with.

Every few days my bb stops getting emails/bbm. I have to do a battery pull and resend service books and then all is well. I understand that this may happen from time to time, but why is this happening so often? Any ideas? Thanks.
    09-14-09 05:49 PM
    Thats odd, call Verizon Tech Support and have them check to see how often your data connection drops from the network. If your device is dropping often, or not connecting unless your Tour starts an outbound connection than your phone needs to be replaced.
    09-14-09 07:22 PM
    Try going to you BB admin acct and verify your password on your email account
    09-15-09 07:55 AM
    I had that issue the other day, i was not receiving emails since Saturday, so i took it over to Verizon and they went into my admin account and verified the passwords and the emails just continued to flow through.

Blackberry has recently been having BIS and BES issues with the email systems, and they seem to have fixed the issues. Let me know or PIN me if you cant get it fixed, and ill see what i can do from this end.
    09-15-09 09:42 AM
    Thanks all. Everything seems fine today so we'll see what happens.
    09-15-09 12:56 PM