I currently have a regular phone on tmobile and have about a year left on my contract. I am paying 40+5+6(voice, text, crappy internet) a month plus taxes(9 bucks I think) and tmobile is ok but I heard verizon is alot better. Anyway i want to get a qwerty bb so the curve or the 8800 series.

I like the curve better but verizon doesnt offer it, at least yet I heard maybe in march or so they will have it. Anyway for tmobile Ill have to get the curve for 307(after rebate and activation) and pay 40+5+20(voice, text, bb service) plus taxes(9?) idk.

If I go with verizon its 300 for the phone plus 35 activation and 40 a month voice, 30 a month bb service, and 10 a month text. But the voice plan comes with mobile web 2.0. the woman on the phone couldnt explain it so what is it actually. does this allow me to use the web on my bb and if so what limitation do i have to face. thanks.
    12-05-07 08:43 PM
    Yea, for 29.99 you get unlimited email and web on the BB.
    12-05-07 09:05 PM
    So that mobile web 2.0 is useless and Im gonna have to pay 40+30+10+tax every month. Tmobile said its 200 ETF which sucks so Im thinking of sticking with crap phone for another 10 months till my contract is up and then getting a bb from verizon, hopefully the curve will be with them by that time. Does suck that its an extra 10 for internet and extra 5 on the text messaging.
    12-05-07 10:44 PM
    Also on which provider, Verizon or tmobile, is the bb gonna work better website wise and such. Thanks.
    12-05-07 10:44 PM
    Yes, if you are paying for mobile web and you have a BB theres no need for it. As far as Internet goes, it depends on what kind of coverage area you are in. I'm usually always in a good area and rarely ever have problems with Internet speed. I've never had T-Mobile so I'm not too familiar with their network.
    12-06-07 07:54 AM