06-03-09 10:30 AM
100 ... 234
tools
    Hey VZW users - how's your BT file transfer working? And your GPS? And your WiFi?

:P
    How's your spotty data connection, dropped calls, poor customer service and overall pooer carrier?

Ucwutididthur?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 09:43 PM
    Hey VZW users - how's your BT file transfer working? And your GPS? And your WiFi?

.....You must have called from "PHILAWAREPRAGATAGO", I didn't hear a word you said!
    Last edited by sgtmilstack; 08-30-08 at 09:57 PM.
    08-30-08 09:55 PM
    Hmm I wonder isaacleese wi-fi dropped, he has not yet responded. Only if he/she had the network.
    08-30-08 10:00 PM
    Hmm I wonder isaacleese wi-fi dropped, he has not yet responded. Only if he/she had the network.
    OHHHHH Poor THING LOL
    08-30-08 10:05 PM
    Amen....poor guy.
    08-30-08 10:06 PM
    LAWD

Just because, I'm posting this from my tethered 8310. :P

Yes, yes - EvDO > EDGE. My next phone will be HSDPA, though - we'll see who's laughing then!!! Bwahahahah!

(I happen to be in an area where both carriers have excellent coverage, so nyeah. :P )

Alas, I'm just playing with you guys - I really do like Verizon, I just get a discount for going through AT&T. The GPS stuff is more of a bonus. :P
    Last edited by isaacleese; 08-31-08 at 01:03 AM.
    08-31-08 12:58 AM
    I wish I knew about Mrs. Rodgers 3 years ago, when I got screwed over $1500.

08-31-08 01:36 AM
    Did you ask for a supervisor or write a letter to voice experience? It happens with in any organization. Posting it here is a nice vent for you, but will do nothing so solve the issue. Management cannot fix what they do not know is broken. Yes, there is a slight chance your call will be reviewed as all calls that come in are subject. If you voice a complaint a manager will then review the call and talk to the employee about it.

BTW, do you know how people by the Chris are employed by VZW? A LOT! Which center were talk with? you can be on the east coast and get a call center on the west coast or southwest, etc.
    OMG, I sure did. Over this issue and over time, I probably spoke to 8 CSRs and Supervisors combined. It finally got resolved a few days ago. The thing was, most of the people I spoke to were pretty nice. I have the whole list of names around here somewhere. Some weren't as helpful as others, but only Chris was rude and spoke over me when I spoke, and had a very curt tone. Chris's center I did not get.

I DO know how the people are employed. I used to work for GTE in the Ontario, CA office, and when it switched to Verizon, my mother (I had left the company by then) worked in Westminster, Goleta, Victorville and Palm Springs. I can't recall which, but I know at least one of those was cellular. She did not work in sales or CS though.
    08-31-08 09:47 AM
    because theres only 1 chris that works in the 23 call centers o.o
    No, there's probably several dozen Chris's. But if I get a male Chris again, I'll not risk it. There's plenty of much better choices.
    08-31-08 09:51 AM
    OMG, I sure did. Over this issue and over time, I probably spoke to 8 CSRs and Supervisors combined. It finally got resolved a few days ago. The thing was, most of the people I spoke to were pretty nice. I have the whole list of names around here somewhere. Some weren't as helpful as others, but only Chris was rude and spoke over me when I spoke, and had a very curt tone. Chris's center I did not get.

I DO know how the people are employed. I used to work for GTE in the Ontario, CA office, and when it switched to Verizon, my mother (I had left the company by then) worked in Westminster, Goleta, Victorville and Palm Springs. I can't recall which, but I know at least one of those was cellular. She did not work in sales or CS though.
    Unfortunatly without that person last name and center they hail from it will difficult to lodge a formal complaint. I am happy to hear that it finally got resolved for you. Most times the first person you get will get it resolved. The only xfers you should get is from CS to TS, or may involve another specialty dept. like financial, or fraud, or e-services, etc. I have heard horror stories before and usually those involved do not last long.

Hope you are having a nice 3 day weekend
    08-31-08 09:56 AM
    And your WiFi?

There's no WiFi on CDMA Blackberries you moron!
    08-31-08 07:32 PM
    now that sh_its funny
    08-31-08 09:29 PM
    hey look, it's the network....................
    08-31-08 09:39 PM
    That was exactly my point you moron! :P

(Ucwutididthur?!)
    09-02-08 09:35 PM
    ?..........................
    09-05-08 10:40 PM
    This is news to people????
    09-05-08 10:43 PM
    This is news to people????
    You'd be surprised. Some people believe that Verizon disabled WiFi on Blackberries as well. Somehow they overlook that fact that there's no WiFi on CDMA Blackberries from other carriers like Sprint, which don't lock anything down.
    09-06-08 10:16 AM
    You'd be surprised. Some people believe that Verizon disabled WiFi on Blackberries as well. Somehow they overlook that fact that there's no WiFi on CDMA Blackberries from other carriers like Sprint, which don't lock anything down.
    i thought sprint disabled mms?
    09-06-08 10:46 AM
    i thought sprint disabled mms?
    They don't, their crappy network infrastructure cannot support MMS on BBs. Verizon on the other hand disables MMS on any phones that don't have cameras.
    09-06-08 04:00 PM
    i agree! i like verizon's service
    06-02-09 09:30 PM
    They don't, their crappy network infrastructure cannot support MMS on BBs. Verizon on the other hand disables MMS on any phones that don't have cameras.

which is really dumb..

I mean ok so they think you can't take pictures you don't need the ability to send them ;(
    06-02-09 10:05 PM
    I'll chime in with my 2 cents here,I recently switched from AT&T to Verizon for the simple fact AT&T had horrible coverage in my area as well as some of the worst customer service I have ever encountered(excluding McDonalds and BK)..tech support was no support..I took off all the options on my phone..paid the last two months of service and cancelled the contract all within 30min of standing in the store..an hour later I had my new Verizon BB Curve in my hand sending emails to everyone. True Story..all of this was due to the excellent customer service I got at the VZW Store..maybe i paid a little more for the phone or a selected plan but its the CS that will keep me.
    Being a Mechanic using tools everyday for 10hrs a day people wonder why I pay over $300 for a set of wrenches from the Snap-On Tool Truck..same reason applies to VZW..The Customer Service is second to none.

JC
    06-03-09 03:48 AM
    I'll chime in with my 2 cents here,I recently switched from AT&T to Verizon for the simple fact AT&T had horrible coverage in my area as well as some of the worst customer service I have ever encountered(excluding McDonalds and BK)..tech support was no support..I took off all the options on my phone..paid the last two months of service and cancelled the contract all within 30min of standing in the store..an hour later I had my new Verizon BB Curve in my hand sending emails to everyone. True Story..all of this was due to the excellent customer service I got at the VZW Store..maybe i paid a little more for the phone or a selected plan but its the CS that will keep me.
    Being a Mechanic using tools everyday for 10hrs a day people wonder why I pay over $300 for a set of wrenches from the Snap-On Tool Truck..same reason applies to VZW..The Customer Service is second to none.

JC
    that and craftsman break to often and what good is a lifetime tool if it breaks everyday ;/ haha

nah I heard your thread man

good experiences an customer service can go a long way.
    06-03-09 04:29 AM
    Verizon has always been there for me. From phone swaps to a 500 phone bill. If your nice to them they are nice to you

06-03-09 07:48 AM
    Sprint fans always try to use the same tired, old argument "I pay $30 less per month for the exact same service". The thing they always forget is that it isnt really the same service because I get top notch, excellent quality customer SERVICE. With Sprint I would constantly get transferred from person to person, department to department, only to eventually be hung up on. This happened multiple times, and it because apparent that this was part of their strategy with their customers. That is why I will never leave Verizon and avoid Sprint like the plague.
    06-03-09 10:30 AM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD