tools
    i think the Verizon WIreless Techs need a RAISE
    HEY, THANKS!!!
    08-26-08 09:27 PM
    Ditto ditto and once again ditto
    08-26-08 09:33 PM
    All I have to say is "Can you hear me now?"
    \/
    yes i can Unlike my friends who have iPhones in our office. And yes Lastraid, all verizon techs do deserve raises
    08-26-08 11:30 PM
    Next time just offer to meet up and break eachothers jaw instead of these silly tit for tats.
    You mean something like this...

This would have worked better if my screen name was Sean Archer
    08-27-08 12:44 AM
    Abso ufkin lutely

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 01:17 AM
    You mean something like this...

This would have worked better if my screen name was Sean Archer
    Nice.........I'd still be able to take you though......I have the network behind me. "Spartans prepare for glory!!!"

08-27-08 02:21 AM
    Wow....I am basking in the glow of your brilliance. I'm awestruck that you've never had a question about your plan or devices! How wonderful! I'll bet that if you need to add a line, you'll never have questions about plans that could save you money!

Are you freaking kidding me???????
    There is this little thing called the internet that can answer any question you have about cell phones and/or plans. In the case you mentioned above, I would rather here what an average consumers take is on the best service for adding a line rather than a customer service agent for the company.

If you walk into a car dealership (we'll say toyota), and say "I need a new car with 4 doors, low monthly payment, and decent gas mileage", what are you going to be leaving with? A 4 cylinder Camry most likely, maybe a Prius.

Now say a second customer walks in and says, "I am looking for a 4 door car that gets good gas mileage, but I can't decide between the Prius, Camry, or Corolla, can I test drive all 3?"

Who is going to come out with the better deal? My money is on the individuals that educate themselves first, and knows what they are getting into, before making that leap.
    08-27-08 11:33 AM
    I'd still be able to take you though......I have the network behind me. "Spartans prepare for glory!!!"
    You're going to need them.

08-27-08 11:44 AM
    I am so happy to be a VZW customer and I have not had any problems since the day I signed up in 1999. Today I just realized they had the pink curve and I decided I wanted one. Well I walked in to a store the rep indicated how I could go about getting one. I called Customer Service and it worked. Tomorrow pink curve for free. Yipee
    08-27-08 05:30 PM
    \/
    yes i can Unlike my friends who have iPhones in our office. And yes Lastraid, all verizon techs do deserve raises
    thats TOO FUNNY!!!!!
    08-27-08 07:41 PM
    I am so happy to be a VZW customer and I have not had any problems since the day I signed up in 1999. Today I just realized they had the pink curve and I decided I wanted one. Well I walked in to a store the rep indicated how I could go about getting one. I called Customer Service and it worked. Tomorrow pink curve for free. Yipee
    This is what we do everyday, and we are proud of it. We try to take care of our customers. More times than not we succeed. We try to do our best today, and allways plan to do better tomorrow. Nice to see compliments written in these posts, as opposed to negative remarks from iphone carryin trolls.

Thank you.
    08-27-08 07:54 PM
    I think for everyone "carrier favorites" are going to be different depending on where you are.

With that said........we had at&t for awhile, had many issues, billing, phones, CS never was a help. We switched to verizon and the very *few* issues I have had they have always fixed with no argument. For us, we would rather pay more knowing we are getting good service and what we ask for then not. I have dropped 1 call, always have good reception, never had a problem getting a replacement when phones were broken and no matter what I can always get someone to help if I am not sure of something. Ill pay the extra money to have that.

As Im sure people will say the same about theirs. Everyone chooses and stays with a carrier for a reason. Whatever that reason is I dont think anyone is more wrong or right b/c of the carrier they chose. It just happens to be that AT&T is not for us.
    08-27-08 08:05 PM
    I have AT&T for my iPhone and Verizon for my Blackberry and the Verizon service is much better
    08-27-08 08:43 PM
    AT&T is horrendous. Nothing more funny than receiving horrible service from them and then they spit out their "refer a friend rewards program" The CS is horrible and the service itself is terrible as well.

One day they will figure out how to get my internet up. I think after 11 days they are getting closer to figuring out how to turn it on. DSL is new technology so I have to give them a little slack.

How I wish I could get FIOS.

08-28-08 08:21 PM
    I have been a Verizon customer for many years and always felt they treated me with care and respect., I would rather pay more and get great service and customer service.

Beeray
    08-28-08 09:39 PM
    A friend of mine came up to me at a bar tonight. He showed me his new 3G iPhone. He went on and on for about 20 or 30 minutes (could've been less I was slightly intoxicated) until I finally couldn't take it anymore. I told him I had something better than his crapPhone, I mean iPhone.

He laughed and said, "There is nothing better"

To which I nearly peed my pants laughing. So, I pulled out my BlackBerry 8330.

"AT&T has that" he sneered.

"True, but your major downfall is this tiny symbol 'Verizon'"

I went on about how he should never pick a carrier because of what phones they have to offer, you should pick the carrier with the better network. What good is a Ferrari if it has the engine of a Geo Metro in it? Verizon Wireless covers 70-80% of the nations population with their data network...AT&T covers a measly 40-50% and have to use Wi-Fi to aid their 'top notch' phone. He still claimed to have a better phone. So I challenged him to a race. First one to jump on cryspace...I mean myspace and post a bulletin simply stating: I win
    ...wins.

As I'm sure you guessed, his fast finger flicking on his iPhone left him with only the excuse: "This place just has bad Wi-Fi" The time stamps of the bulletins did not lie my friends. I beat him by nearly 3 minutes as I walked away and brought him a beer back from the bar.

Moral of my drunken story? I don't want to have to make excuses for my 'top of the line' phone when it doesn't work. THAT'S why I'm with Verizon.

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!
    08-30-08 04:02 AM
    AMEN Brother!
    08-30-08 11:24 AM
    A friend of mine came up to me at a bar tonight. He showed me his new 3G iPhone. He went on and on for about 20 or 30 minutes (could've been less I was slightly intoxicated) until I finally couldn't take it anymore. I told him I had something better than his crapPhone, I mean iPhone.

I went on about how he should never pick a carrier because of what phones they have to offer, you should pick the carrier with the better network. What good is a Ferrari if it has the engine of a Geo Metro in it? Verizon Wireless covers 70-80% of the nations population with their data network...AT&T covers a measly 40-50% and have to use Wi-Fi to aid their 'top notch' phone. He still claimed to have a better phone. So I challenged him to a race. First one to jump on cryspace...I mean myspace and post a bulletin simply stating: I win
    ...wins.

As I'm sure you guessed, his fast finger flicking on his iPhone left him with only the excuse: "This place just has bad Wi-Fi" The time stamps of the bulletins did not lie my friends. I beat him by nearly 3 minutes as I walked away and brought him a beer back from the bar.

Moral of my drunken story? I don't want to have to make excuses for my 'top of the line' phone when it doesn't work. THAT'S why I'm with Verizon.

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!
    ill drink to that!
    08-30-08 01:12 PM

...wins.

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!
    I was at a family reunion at an Ohio state park and my cousin showed off his iPhone. He could show me everything except how fast the browser was because he wasn't getting a signal. I whipped out my 8330 and opened OperaMini and typed in people.com (I love celebrity gossip) and, then I went to cnn.com and clicked on a couple of links that loaded blazing fast. My cousin said "I wish I could show you how fast the pages load on my iPhone." My poor cousin...
    08-30-08 02:27 PM
    In recent calls the most rude and unhelpful CSR went by the name of Chris (male). If you get him, hang up and call back.
    08-30-08 03:32 PM
    In recent calls the most rude and unhelpful CSR went by the name of Chris (male). If you get him, hang up and call back.
    Did you ask for a supervisor or write a letter to voice experience? It happens with in any organization. Posting it here is a nice vent for you, but will do nothing so solve the issue. Management cannot fix what they do not know is broken. Yes, there is a slight chance your call will be reviewed as all calls that come in are subject. If you voice a complaint a manager will then review the call and talk to the employee about it.

BTW, do you know how people by the Chris are employed by VZW? A LOT! Which center were talk with? you can be on the east coast and get a call center on the west coast or southwest, etc.
    08-30-08 03:41 PM
    because theres only 1 chris that works in the 23 call centers o.o
    08-30-08 06:54 PM
    Hey VZW users - how's your BT file transfer working? And your GPS? And your WiFi?

:P
    08-30-08 08:41 PM
    just fine thank you. Have pleanty of GPS options. Why xfer with B/T very slow and sucks up your battery, and who needs WI-FI when VZW covers more places than having to search for WI-FI all the time.

Thank you for asking
    08-30-08 09:09 PM
    BT File transfer is great, I have VZ Navigator, awesome...don't need wifi because I have the Network..thanks everso for your concern though!
    08-30-08 09:30 PM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD