11-03-10 12:54 AM
36 12
tools
    I wonder how far in the suburbs of Philly it'll bleed since I work in the city, but live outside.
    10-11-10 05:17 PM
    Here is the LTE page from VZW: 4G Network & 4G Wireless Service | Verizon Wireless Just imput your address on the "Show Map" link.
    It says I'll be covered by the end of the year!
    10-11-10 06:47 PM
    Anyone know what BB phone will support 4g LTE? Will the BB be slower than others on download speeds because of data being routed through their servers first?
    10-12-10 10:50 AM
    THAT's the question? What equipment will support 4G? I see nothing in the teasers about that issue. And as someone who is admitedly, technically inept, what is better/faster/cheaper - whatever: 4g or Wifi?
    10-16-10 09:51 PM
    Athens gorgia? Akron cincinatti ohio? But no detroit. Whatever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-17-10 12:51 AM
    Athens gorgia? Akron cincinatti ohio? But no detroit. Whatever.

It probably has a lot to do with customer base. I live in Cincinnati, AT&T 3G coverage here is a joke in most places, and T-Mobile didn't have ANY 3G coverage here until just recently because of a dispute over the frequency with Cincinnati Bell. So Verizon has a ton of customers in Ohio, because for a long time, it was on the only service that worked well here.
    10-17-10 08:43 AM
    It probably has a lot to do with customer base. I live in Cincinnati, AT&T 3G coverage here is a joke in most places, and T-Mobile didn't have ANY 3G coverage here until just recently because of a dispute over the frequency with Cincinnati Bell. So Verizon has a ton of customers in Ohio, because for a long time, it was on the only service that worked well here.
    Hmm, don't know I figured they're would have alot of Verizon customers here. Also on the airport side we have one of the largest airports in the country, I believe, as well as it being Northwest Airlines main hub and a major hub for Southwest as well I believe. Just seems a glaring omission thats all.

Honestly it doesn't really matter, this way I wont have to worry about buying a new phone for a while.
    10-24-10 01:11 PM
    Of course Boise's not on that list... WHY would the biggest mobile carrier want to put the biggest thing in mobile technology in the Bronco Nation... tsk...
    10-26-10 05:39 AM
    it will be in north jersey around newark airport
    10-30-10 08:11 PM
    Major population centers in California as well as Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas..Yeah! Some Vegas love!
    11-01-10 09:17 PM
    Nice, I am getting the first roll out in Fort Lauderdale!
    11-03-10 12:54 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD