02-20-11 11:58 PM
29 12
tools
    I usually don't like resurrecting threads but I did a firmware update on my Pantech LTE modem....

I was averaging 25-28Mb/s. I've ran 10 tests since 6pm and they average 35 down. Whenever Verizon get some LTE devices....

I hate to say it but when Verizon gets an LTE iPhone I'm gone, bye RIM. I think that's why sales are lagging. No one wants to use their upgrade yet.
    Do u think iphone 5 will b LTE?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 09:28 PM
    Do u think iphone 5 will b LTE?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Since the baseband chip in the Verizon iP4 already supports 4G I think it's a forgone conclusion it will be. I'm not convinced you'll see it in June when AT&T gets the iP5 though.
    02-19-11 01:25 AM
    Apple COO
    The first generation LTE chipsets force some design compromises. Some of which we would not make, Cook said.
    Apple Techblog
    While we wont be seeing LTE in the iPhone 5, Apple will most likely introduce LTE in the generation after this years cycle. Apple has never been a company that quickly adopts new technologies, and LTE is no exception to that rule.
    02-20-11 09:07 AM
    Verizon iP5 will be LTE and we'll see it I'd say in August or September I'd bet money on it... a whopping $5...
    02-20-11 11:58 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD