If my girlfriend has already taken back her phone and exchanged it for a different model, and the 30 days isn't up and she decides she wants her first model back can she go get it back? In other words, can you only make one return before the 30 days or can you do it multiple times?
    02-11-10 02:29 AM
    Actually, they only will let you return the phone once.
    However, people have had luck by calling customer service and explaining to them what they want to do, etc. Try calling tomorrow and explaining the situation.

Here is a link I found when I was actually looking for some info myself earlier tonight.
    Beware Verizon Wireless “One & Done” Return Policy … but Hooray for Great Customer Service | Gear Diary
    02-11-10 02:35 AM
    Thanks man. I gave her my new droid and went back to the BlackBerry tour. My second tour. I think she see's me on my blackberry and misses it. I know I missed the **** out of mine when I was with the droid. I tried to convince myself that I liked it but that reliable business blackberry with all that push content kept calling my name. Plus the blackberry tour even just looks sexy and professional.

I see you got a droid, how are you liking it? Missing your BlackBerry? I won't ever switch from BlackBerry again. That was a huge mistake. The droid was an awesome thing and it was really cool but once you go black you don't go back. Once you're used to that push content on the BlackBerry and how reliable the email is it's hard to live without it.

I'd see my co workers pull out their tours and check their email and I'd be sitting there on my box looking droid hitting refresh to make sure it sent me my emails. And then checking my myspace and facebook while theirs was coming to them instantly. And then them all talking on BB messenger and not me! Now I just look at my tour and feel grateful. lol

I want the tour 2 too! I get to upgrade in a year. So January I will either be getting the tour 2 or whatever else cool they got. Hopefully something even better!!!!!!!!!!
    02-11-10 03:43 AM
    Yup, I got the Droid. But I don't like it too! I had a Bold 9700 and am missing it terribly. Luckily, my 30 day return hasn't passed yet. I'll be returning the phone soon and either going to the Tour 1 or the Tour 2 if it's out yet. I too missed all the great features! (True push email, facebook, BBM, etc)

By next January a whole new range of devices should be out. Maybe the Storm 3 and the 'Blackberry Magnum' (Imagine a Bold/Tour phone with a touchable screen). Who knows!
    02-11-10 03:47 AM
    Yup, I got the Droid. But I don't like it too! I had a Bold 9700 and am missing it terribly. Luckily, my 30 day return hasn't passed yet. I'll be returning the phone soon and either going to the Tour 1 or the Tour 2 if it's out yet. I too missed all the great features! (True push email, facebook, BBM, etc)

By next January a whole new range of devices should be out. Maybe the Storm 3 and the 'Blackberry Magnum' (Imagine a Bold/Tour phone with a touchable screen). Who knows!
    Get up there before the 30 days is up! The hype got to you too huh? lol I kept hearing about those phones and just had to try a Droid. But it was an expensive toy and I don't need a toy. I kept seeing it had all these free apps but I noticed they were just toy apps. They were just useless. The BlackBerry has all of the same apps as far as productivity. I did like how some of the apps could be widgets and how you could do a little more with them. Such as the gps turning on when you clicked weatherbug so it knew where you was at and the gps works so fast it doesn't load.

But you had to CLICK weatherbug. It'd update every once in a while but not much. And I'd have to CLICK myspace and facebook. I HATED that. I want it to just come to me. I don't want to be checking the thing. Especially if I'm in a heavy conversation with someone back and forth on myspace. I don't want to check every 5 seconds.

And the email SUCKS on a droid. Sometimes it comes instant. I tested it with my other gmail account to my droid and it came instant so I thought "wow this is great" well a business partner who doesn't have gmail was sending me emails and they'd never come. I'd hit refresh and there they would be!

And I felt like such a kid with one. Everyone at work has their BlackBerry and I had that stupid droid. On my contacts whenever I didn't have a picture for someone it'd show that STUPID alien. While their BlackBerries looked mature and professional I had an alien. I had an eye when I turned the phone on. I had my phone saying "Drrrroooid." My email and mms and sms all had the same ringtone.

So I started looking around me at who had the droid and it was all teenage girls and boys.

I know it's just a phone not a fashion statement. lol But I felt embarrassed by it. It doesn't feel right when you got your Italian suit on and you're at a business meeting with an advertisement company and they say pull out your blackberries and store this email and I pull out the DROID and see my little alien while I'm storing the email.

One girl with a Tour even said to me "that's a cute phone there." LOL Okay sorry had to vent. I just wish they would have made it more professional instead of marketing to kids and teens so much. Even if it would have had push content I still would have wanted my business phone back. The tour!
    02-11-10 04:08 AM
    I know it's just a phone not a fashion statement. lol But I felt embarrassed by it. It doesn't feel right when you got your Italian suit on and you're at a business meeting with an advertisement company and they say pull out your blackberries and store this email and I pull out the DROID and see my little alien while I'm storing the email.
    +1 Thank You! Great quote and awesome post altogether. Explains why I also will never own anything but a Blackberry.
    02-11-10 04:40 AM
    +1 Thank You! Great quote and awesome post altogether. Explains why I also will never own anything but a Blackberry.
    Yeah, it's best to stick with the Berry! I can tell a lot of people who went to Droid miss their BlackBerrys bad.
    02-11-10 12:49 PM
    Have the HTC Hero and Eris...they are paper weights. The battery drain on them is horrible. I'll stick with my BB...but to each their own.
    02-11-10 04:34 PM
    I don't miss my BB but then again it wasn't for me. Great device but just not good for someone who utilizes the internet on a daily basis.
    +1. 'inner-net rocks on this.
    02-11-10 09:56 PM
    Get up there before the 30 days is up! The hype got to you too huh? lol I kept hearing about those phones and just had to try a Droid..................
    Yup, well actually I am a teenage guy so it didn't look that weird for me to have one. :P
    But my dad actually bought one first, and it seemed pretty good so I decided to try it. However now I'm missing the Blackberry as well. My return period ends the 17th, and I will be returning the phone on the 14th I believe. I'm suprised my dad has stuck with his phone actually, he didn't like it for the first two weeks but now that he's gotten used to it he swears by it. I guess it's because he already used Gmail and Google Calandar, and they sync much easier with the Droid then his Mac and his old Blackberry.
    02-11-10 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD