01-28-11 05:37 PM
31 12
tools
    Wow no feedback yet? Really?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 12:05 PM

Really? This isn't the feedback/findings/fixes thread...

Go here for some feedback http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...-fixes-578444/
    01-26-11 12:13 PM
    Why should I look in a leaked thread for an official release?

01-26-11 04:20 PM
    Why should I look in a leaked thread for an official release?

Because there is no difference between the leak and the official. 431 is 431. "Official" means nothing more than VZW will support it.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 01-27-11 at 07:02 AM.
    01-26-11 04:25 PM

Loaded 431 on Thursday (yesterday). Knew what to expect from comments made by those running the leaks. OS6 is like moving to a new town with more things to do. You just have to take some time to get to know your way around. I was skeptical at first but OS6 really does have a lot to offer over OS5. Awesome internal search engine and better phone tools, faster reboot and slightly more responsive....and more. Not crazy about the browser and the "trays" will take some getting used to. Go for it!
    Last edited by i_hiker; 01-28-11 at 05:48 PM.
    lastraid likes this.
    01-28-11 04:57 PM
    Loaded 431 on Thursday (yesterday). Knew what to expect from comments made by those running the leaks. OS6 is like moving to a new town with more things to do. You just have to take some time to get to know your way around. I was skeptical at first but OS6 really does have a lot to offer over OS6. Awesome internal search engine and better phone tools, faster reboot and slightly more responsive....and more. Not crazy about the browser and the "trays" will take some getting used to. Go for it!
    Did it today - so far so good. Thanks for the input
    01-28-11 05:37 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD