http://m.vcast.com/vcast/general/listHotMedia.action

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 11:45 PM
    Yes that's the mobile vcast page, doesn't have all the same features though.
    10-25-08 11:46 AM
    Atleast its a start more could be coming soon

10-25-08 02:40 PM
    10-25-08 02:44 PM
    I personally wouldn't even want vcast on my berry. Why pay vzw for ringtones, videos, and such, when I can download everything I want for free??

10-25-08 02:49 PM
    I personally wouldn't even want vcast on my berry. Why pay vzw for ringtones, videos, and such, when I can download everything I want for free??

V-Cast isn't for buying ringtones and videos. it allows free video clips of tv shows, news, sports, weather, etc as well and free full length tv shows!

i used to watch The Office all the time on V-Cast! No commercials and it's free!

i use v cast on my berry to watch news clips now. i haven't seen The Office on there yet. hopefully it will be added!
    10-25-08 02:52 PM

V-Cast isn't for buying ringtones and videos. it allows free video clips of tv shows, news, sports, weather, etc as well and free full length tv shows!

i used to watch The Office all the time on V-Cast! No commercials and it's free!

i use v cast on my berry to watch news clips now. i haven't seen The Office on there yet. hopefully it will be added!
    I have to side with Jenay here. I like free all the way.
    10-25-08 03:55 PM
    But it IS free on the blackberry! There aren't any charges for watching the video clips. So i'm not sure why there is all this hate towards v cast for bb! Ha

10-25-08 04:43 PM
    But it IS free on the blackberry! There aren't any charges for watching the video clips. So i'm not sure why there is all this hate towards v cast for bb! Ha

You don't have to pay 15 bucks /mo for VCast access on BB?
    10-25-08 05:51 PM
    You don't have to pay 15 bucks /mo for VCast access on BB?
    No. It's free.

V*CAST

"Welcome to V*CAST...the free site where you can see what Verizon's premium V*CAST offering is all about. Browse channels and shows, share videos with friends, and share your experience with your social network. Please keep in mind that watching videos on your phone consumes large amounts of data, we strongly encourage you to get an unlimited data plan."
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-25-08 at 06:09 PM.
    10-25-08 06:04 PM
    In order to use certain features you have to sign up / sign in. If I utilize this feature will I be charged?

Also when I click on the Home tab for the VCast site, it gives a reminder that wactching videos on my phone will consume large amounts of data, and that they encourage me to get an unlimited data plan.

Anyone know if this is covered in the Unlimited $29.99 plan from Verizon?
    Last edited by cdf3; 10-26-08 at 11:50 PM.
    10-26-08 11:28 PM
    "Please keep in mind that streaming video consumes large amounts of data. If you're not already an unlimited data plan subscriber, we recommend that you upgrade your data plan. Otherwise, you may incur airtime charges at applicable overage rates or megabyte ("MB") usage charges for viewing video clips on your mobile device"

Thats the only time it will cost you is if you dont have unlimited and you go over it.
    10-27-08 12:13 AM
    Yes, it's good to have unlimited data when watching videos. The $29.99 data is for unlimited web and email. You are fine.

You don't need to sign in or even register really. All that does is allow you to save your favorites. Not needed.

10-27-08 10:23 PM
    Thanks chrisy520 for the much needed information.

10-28-08 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD