09-14-08 05:09 PM
34 12
tools
    VCAST was great on my lg vx8000! I missed not having it on my Pearl until I discovered Youtube videos, mywaves.com videos and most recently NFL Live Mobile courtesy of the Sprint Network! With NFL Live I can watch the NFL Network on my Berry! It is the same programing that plays on my Verizon fios TV! And the above mentioned R all FREE!
    09-13-08 10:56 AM
    VCAST was great on my lg vx8000! I missed not having it on my Pearl until I discovered Youtube videos, mywaves.com videos and most recently NFL Live Mobile courtesy of the Sprint Network! With NFL Live I can watch the NFL Network on my Berry! It is the same programing that plays on my Verizon fios TV! And the above mentioned R all FREE!
    awesome! good info, thanks!
    09-13-08 12:05 PM
    No thank you Chrisy520. I went to the VCAST site it works great and FREE! I love this forum! Thank you Berrymuch!
    09-13-08 12:29 PM
    No thank you Chrisy520. I went to the VCAST site it works great and FREE! I love this forum! Thank you Berrymuch!
    lol. welcome.

yes, this site is great!
    09-13-08 12:43 PM
    http://www.phonescoop.com/wml/news_item.php?id=3354

Yay! Full episodes of The Office! Great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Works like a charm. They just need to add more programs to watch. I just saw the Palin teen daughter pregnant scandal on showbiz. Hilarious. Thank you for letting us know! I would have NEVER found out if it were not for you.

09-13-08 02:41 PM
    no problem.

more content will be added soon! keep checking!
    09-13-08 02:47 PM
    I went to the same site, saw the available free clips, and clicked on one just to check it out. The video popped up in the same awful video player the size of a stamp, stuttering away as usual, then crashed my phone. Awesome.
    09-13-08 09:43 PM
    Wow. Sorry to hear that! That is a new issue! The video player size is a RIM issue i suppose. i wonder if 4.5 OS will change that?

Other than the size the video on my curve looked crisp and the sound was clear.

What phone are you using?

09-14-08 07:00 AM
    so verizon says this is not compatible with my 8330....and i DO have the 29.99 package for web and email? any tricks?
    I click home and it says i need to update my data services. then it says continue.....and the continue button is a link to 611. wtf.....i can only view the "whats hot" stuff...which is lame
    It says right below the click box that it will initiate a 611 call. You already have an upgraded data plan. Just navigate with the top boxes-works great!
    09-14-08 05:09 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD