I woke up yesterday, looked at my home screen and saw a v cast icon. It was for vcast video. I ended up installing it and signed up for the monthly service (10 bucks). I've been giving it a spin and to my surprise. I really like it. Instant access to shows on all major channels, ESPN highlights, nick jr shows to keep my daughter occupied when needed. It's great. I suggest to everyone on verizon who is running 5.0 or higher to try it for a month if you are the type who likes to watch videos on your phone like I do. Oh yeah, video quality is nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 06:49 AM
    That must have been what the "upgraded software available" message I saw the other day was about.
    06-16-10 07:34 AM
    That must have been what the "upgraded software available" message I saw the other day was about.
    I actually want to use this, but my phone has no icon. Any suggestions? I am running the latest OS and I have done a hard reset.

If it is possible that I have blocked "pushed links," please help me check to ensure I have it unblocked.

06-16-10 02:43 PM
    I actually want to use this, but my phone has no icon. Any suggestions? I am running the latest OS and I have done a hard reset.

If it is possible that I have blocked "pushed links," please help me check to ensure I have it unblocked.

Try this link and see if it works.

BlackBerry Virtual Preload Agreement

Last edited by cdf3; 06-16-10 at 11:57 PM.
    06-16-10 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD